cold

What's the weather like today?
wildbirdy

cold

Post by wildbirdy »

-43 yesterday, today -34 warming up. -20 will feel like spring here after being in the deep freeze. This is what its like in Flin Flon Manitoba Canada. Not for Sunbathers:wah:
spot

cold

Post by spot »

And it has a tourist bureau and a campground?

Were you born there or did you have a remarkably pressing need to relocate from somewhere else?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
CARLA

cold

Post by CARLA »

I live in San Diego California :-6:-6 where its summer like almost every day of the year. :D So Summer is my favorite season.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

spot

cold

Post by spot »

I think the two of you should swap lives for a year. It'd be educational. I've been in Manitoba in December and by heck it's cold.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Ahso!

cold

Post by Ahso! »

spot;1273194 wrote: I think the two of you should swap lives for a year. It'd be educational. I've been in Manitoba in December and by heck it's cold.Fox could make a new reality show out of it called "Weather Swap.":)
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
spot

cold

Post by spot »

The Fox channel presumably has enough money to move at least a suburb of San Diego and its residents, complete with beach, to mid-Manitoba for a year, and re-situate the whole of Flin Flon to some scenic but trembly part of the San Andreas Fault for the same period. It would make riveting late-night viewing.
Ahso!

cold

Post by Ahso! »

I think we should patent these ideas before Fox actually does it.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Nomad

cold

Post by Nomad »

spot;1273194 wrote: I've been in Manitoba in December and by heck it's cold.

You dont know what cold is mister !

After you freeze your tongue to a light pole or your wet hair turns to ice and it clinks when you walk or your genitals shrivel to the size of a garden variety sweet pea then come back and tell us about cold.

God !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

cold

Post by Odie »

wildbirdy;1273164 wrote: -43 yesterday, today -34 warming up. -20 will feel like spring here after being in the deep freeze. This is what its like in Flin Flon Manitoba Canada. Not for Sunbathers:wah:

hello again wildbirdy!

We heard just how cold it was in Manitoba yesterday!:-5:-5:-5

that's just tooooooooooo cold!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I love springtime, everything magical happens in the gardens, birds fly back from down south and everything comes alive again.:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
CARLA

cold

Post by CARLA »

This would be the end of me as I am a true "San Diego Native" born here and most likely will die here. I have NO idea what cold weather is, not a clue what to wear or to prepare or live in it just foreign to me. I have been skiing in Utah, Colorado, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, California but that was for short periods of time.:-6:-6

[QUOTE]The Fox channel presumably has enough money to move at least a suburb of San Diego and its residents, complete with beach, to mid-Manitoba for a year, and re-situate the whole of Flin Flon to some scenic but trembly part of the San Andreas Fault for the same period. It would make riveting late-night viewing.[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Weather Station”