Want suggestions

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
lovejenete

Want suggestions

Post by lovejenete »

Hello Friends,

My name is William Parkar and I want to go on vacation in this summer

vacation. I want to go there for two to three weeks and want to really

enjoy that place. Can anybody suggest me any places there I can enjoy

nature , culture , food and many other amazing things.
Advertising in signature has been removed.
spot

Want suggestions

Post by spot »

Have you considered the Masai Mara National Reserve? It's somewhere I'd enjoy seeing myself.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
fuzzywuzzy

Want suggestions

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I have to admit I do like instistance. He came back got to give him that at least!
Oscar Namechange

Want suggestions

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I hear that Fife in Scotland is appealing. They have many rare species of wildlife there, the rarest being the SNP voter.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
flopstock

Want suggestions

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1279725 wrote: Someone is indiscriminately deleting my posts.

We are not amused.

I have systematically narrowed the possible suspect down to a short list through my powers of deduction.

I'm reasonable, if you ask its quite possible Id freely remove the post of my own accord.

If however what you have is a stick up your butt for me then your vengeance has not gone unnoticed and the issue has been elevated from a benign state to one of full blown malignancy.

Are you accusing this love jenete person?:confused:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Affinity One

Want suggestions

Post by Affinity One »

Hello there William,

My suggestion is Thailand. 2 - 3 weeks in the sun be it on a seaside place like Pattya or hua hin or Cha-am. If you have some quids to spare then try Phuket. I think you will enjoy the time of your life. Food is good also if you like the adventure into culinary expeditions!!!!

Affinity One
hoppy

Want suggestions

Post by hoppy »

Go to Montana. Travel by horseback into a mountain camp, hunt elk, eat real food, drink whiskey, enjoy fresh air in good company.:)

Return to “Travel Vacation”