How an engine works !

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
M.A.S

How an engine works !

Post by M.A.S »

hey guys :-6

i'm sure most of you are curious about how the engine in your car works and how it is structured.. well this video helps you out having background about it..

have fun

click here
I miss you Odie
beowulf

How an engine works !

Post by beowulf »

four words describe how an engine works

suck, squeeze, bang, blow

:wah::wah::wah::wah:

i used to work for the largest car maker on the planet......at a training day at the engine plant they had a cut away engine to show pistons and cams and valves etc...........couldnt believe it when the guy doing the talk didnt know how an engine worked...........being a petrol head i enlightened him :yh_rotfl
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

M.A.S

How an engine works !

Post by M.A.S »

beowulf;1307145 wrote: four words describe how an engine works

suck, squeeze, bang, blow

:wah::wah::wah::wah:

i used to work for the largest car maker on the planet......at a training day at the engine plant they had a cut away engine to show pistons and cams and valves etc...........couldnt believe it when the guy doing the talk didnt know how an engine worked...........being a petrol head i enlightened him :yh_rotfl

oh that's interesting... you worked for the largest car maker in the whole world.. what's the name of that company ???

you seem that you have experience in Mechanical science :)
I miss you Odie
beowulf

How an engine works !

Post by beowulf »

Toyota..........i worked for the Quality Assurance Division
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Odie

How an engine works !

Post by Odie »

M.A.S;1307144 wrote: hey guys :-6

i'm sure most of you are curious about how the engine in your car works and how it is structured.. well this video helps you out having background about it..

have fun

click here

that's cool, thanks!

It's nice your majoring in engines!:guitarist
Life is just to short for drama.
Nomad

How an engine works !

Post by Nomad »

M.A.S;1307144 wrote: hey guys :-6

have fun

click here

Thats great info but for those of us that spend 9 hours into the late night in the rain with a flashlight in their mouth looking for spring thingies that flew into the grass and ultimately end up having the car towed in the morning resent the implication that any reasonable person could possibly understand any of it.

Furthermore having only recently recovered from an extremely traumatic event regarding engines this article is cruel and should be stricken on the grounds of abusive behavior.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Bill Sikes

How an engine works !

Post by Bill Sikes »

Nomad;1308077 wrote: those of us that spend 9 hours into the late night in the rain with a flashlight in their mouth looking for spring thingies that flew into the grass

Ah, *those* things. They're found everywhere, not just in cars, and they have a technical name - "a ping fu ckit". It has been suggested that mechanical items should have warning stickers on them, e.g. "CAUTION: Ping fu ckit inside".

Apologies.

Return to “Autos Vehicles”