Ipods?

Lon

Ipods?

Post by Lon »

I favor the MuVo Slim by Creative Design with 512 MB. It's a MP3 player and much less expensive. Works great to download music to your computer and then to your portable device. http://www.creative.com/products/produc ... duct=10052
pink princess

Ipods?

Post by pink princess »

i have a simply beautiful pink ipod mini and its brilliant

so handy, you can have all your songs at ure fingertips, comes in handy all the time, waiting for trains, walking to work/school, sitting at ure desk at work

its brilliant!!!!!!!

only prob is the battery life but the new ones have a much longer life and ive heard fairly good things about them

check out the apple website, theres a huge discussion forum in there and a website called - ipodlounge - too :D
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
tibsie

Ipods?

Post by tibsie »

For my commute it is priceless. Personally I don't see why anyone buys any other type of MP3 player. The mainstream iPod is packed with features that other players don't have such as storing your calendars, contacts, to do lists, and now even photos.

For those who don't have a big budget there is the iPod shuffle from something like £69 but I haven't handled one so I can't comment on what that's like. One gripe that many people have is that it doesn't have a screen. The fact is that you really don't need a screen on an mp3 player. I keep my iPod in my pocket and hardly ever look at it. I know what song is playing by ear.

Go for the iPod and you won't be disappointed.

---------------------------

Cheap Website Hosting and Domain Names

www.toms-hosting.com
tibsie

Ipods?

Post by tibsie »

Before you buy an iPod, have a look at this page.

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

It's the latest iPod offering from Apple and looks fantastic. It has now replaced the Mini line and is kind of a cross between the mini and shuffle.

Class
mngo908

Ipods?

Post by mngo908 »

you can get a FREE Ipod Nano by signing up on this link. Many of my friends have already doen this and have recieved theirs! Give it a try. Thanks

http://ipodnanos.freepay.com/?r=22169251
actionfigurestepho

Ipods?

Post by actionfigurestepho »

You can get another brand of mini mp3 player for something like 50 bucks. The storage space isn't as fantastic, but if you get one of those flash drive USB dealeys (MUCH better than disks, and you can transport your important files on your keychain!) you can hook that up to it and get your mp3s from there.
abbey

Ipods?

Post by abbey »

I was thinking of buying my nephew an Apple Nano for xmas but have just seen a report on tv about the battery not lasting very long.

Have any members had any dealings with this ipod?

£200 is a lot of money to pay out if, as the reports say, he'd have to replace the battery within a short time.

Cheers x
theia

Ipods?

Post by theia »

abbey wrote: I was thinking of buying my nephew an Apple Nano for xmas but have just seen a report on tv about the battery not lasting very long.

Have any members had any dealings with this ipod?

£200 is a lot of money to pay out if, as the reports say, he'd have to replace the battery within a short time.

Cheers x

I saw the watchdog programme too abbey, but not the beginning of the ipod battery item. I've had my son-in-law's "old" Apple ipod since the beginning of the year. It's brilliant but I hope I don't have to pay out £49.00 for a new battery.

I only have a cassette player in my car and my sil bought me a tape thingey that means I can play the ipod in the car too. I accept that this probably "old hat" to other people but I find it magical.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
abbey

Ipods?

Post by abbey »

theia wrote: I saw the watchdog programme too abbey, but not the beginning of the ipod battery item. I've had my son-in-law's "old" Apple ipod since the beginning of the year. It's brilliant but I hope I don't have to pay out £49.00 for a new battery.

I only have a cassette player in my car and my sil bought me a tape thingey that means I can play the ipod in the car too. I accept that this probably "old hat" to other people but I find it magical.haha...Personally Theia i would'nt pay 200 quid for one,

but i've been wracking my brain for his pressie and have to admit they do look super cool. :cool:
SweetDarlin

Ipods?

Post by SweetDarlin »

I just ordered this one Thursday...

first link is 10% off

2nd is 20 bucks off, if you are affiliated with a school (they don't check ;) )

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/60 ... B000BB969Y

http://www.dealsea.com/exec/j/3/408/
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
abbey

Ipods?

Post by abbey »

SweetDarlin wrote: I just ordered this one Thursday...

first link is 10% off

2nd is 20 bucks off, if you are affiliated with a school (they don't check ;) )

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/60 ... B000BB969Y

http://www.dealsea.com/exec/j/3/408/The one i was looking at had the ability to store 1000 tunes.

Unfortunately i would'nt be able to go through your link as i live in Britain. :(
SweetDarlin

Ipods?

Post by SweetDarlin »

abbey wrote: The one i was looking at had the ability to store 1000 tunes.

Unfortunately i would'nt be able to go through your link as i live in Britain. :(if for some reason you pay significanlty more.. I'd be happy to become a temporary import/export kinda gal. ;)
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
abbey

Ipods?

Post by abbey »

SweetDarlin wrote: if for some reason you pay significanlty more.. I'd be happy to become a temporary import/export kinda gal. ;):wah: :wah: Its a deal.
pina

Ipods?

Post by pina »

I wouldn´t be without my mp3 it was very cheap 49€ and stores loads of songs. The downfall is the batteries only last 10 to 15 hours as with other mp3´s but I bought a battery charger so I charge up overnight. Its great for when I go for walks with the dog or on the train which I do most days and even when I´m sitting here talking to you guys.

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”