Nomad

Pot

Post by Nomad »

Does anyone here smoke?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Pot

Post by Odie »

I used to years and years ago, just tried it once.

my oldest son uses it on a daily basis.

he cannot nor wants to kick the habit.

why should I nag him when I smoke cigarettes myself.
Life is just to short for drama.
Betty Boop

Pot

Post by Betty Boop »

Not had it in years, it used to put me to sleep. Someone offered to get me some the other day, I refused, silly really, it may have been a good idea before I sat that last exam :wah:
hoppy

Pot

Post by hoppy »

NO! Never have.
YZGI

Pot

Post by YZGI »

Used to quite regularly, Now just once in a great while.
CARLA

Pot

Post by CARLA »

Not anymore, use to I still have some really good stuff in my freezer..!! :wah: :-6:yh_peace
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Bruv

Pot

Post by Bruv »

I didn't inhale..............honest officer
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
ZAP

Pot

Post by ZAP »

Nomad;1313236 wrote: Does anyone here smoke?

Who wants to know? :sneaky:
Peter Lake

Pot

Post by Peter Lake »

Nomad;1313236 wrote: Does anyone here smoke?
In my younger days i smoked pot in most weathers. I smoked it in snow, sunshine and rain but didn't in hail.
Saint_

Pot

Post by Saint_ »

You do realize that, current attitudes aside, you just asked, "Who here is a criminal?" right?

Shouldn't that be followed by, "Who here is willing to jeopardize their social and professional lives by admitting to a crime online?":-2

As for me, I have to visit some of the best people I ever knew, (many of them, actually) in the graveyard due to alcohol and drugs. This includes my best friend and roommate from college.

Do you think I'm for that?:(

Another story I think of when people mention marijuana is the story of "The Three Musketeers" (my own personal version, that is.) There were three of us who hung together as best friends in high school. Two of us got educated, took life seriously, had ambition and drive and became professionals. We are both successful, with good-paying stable jobs, homes, cars, and families.

The other friend turned to marijuana. He sat and still sits on his couch, getting stoned. He lives in a trailer out in the boonies which belongs to his sister and shares his bedroom with her kids. He has never held a stable job, but he does work semi-consistently as a janitor at a restaurant. He bought his first car the other day, a used pickup, at the age of 50.

I've always thought that success requires two things: skills and desire. You have to want a life for yourself, and you have to be able to do things to get it. Pot robs you of your desire. It's a total ambition killer.

Hey, but what would I know? I only grew up in the '60s and '70s...:rolleyes:
ZAP

Pot

Post by ZAP »

Actually I never had any inclination to try it. I didn't want to run the risk of using something I couldn't control. I used diet pills to control my weight before we knew they were harmful & became illegal. I'm sure all of my kids tried it at some point but it was never evident to me and they musn't have liked it because none of them smoke or use anything now.
LarsMac

Pot

Post by LarsMac »

Not for the last thirty years or so.

I am sure the Statute of Limitations applies, by now.

I was about to argue on Saint's points, until I realized that only three or four of the crowd I used to run with are still alive, and I am the only one that's held a steady job for the last twenty plus years.

Hmmm.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
K.Snyder

Pot

Post by K.Snyder »

Saint_;1313259 wrote: You do realize that, current attitudes aside, you just asked, "Who here is a criminal?" right?

Shouldn't that be followed by, "Who here is willing to jeopardize their social and professional lives by admitting to a crime online?":-2

As for me, I have to visit some of the best people I ever knew, (many of them, actually) in the graveyard due to alcohol and drugs. This includes my best friend and roommate from college.

Do you think I'm for that?:(

Another story I think of when people mention marijuana is the story of "The Three Musketeers" (my own personal version, that is.) There were three of us who hung together as best friends in high school. Two of us got educated, took life seriously, had ambition and drive and became professionals. We are both successful, with good-paying stable jobs, homes, cars, and families.

The other friend turned to marijuana. He sat and still sits on his couch, getting stoned. He lives in a trailer out in the boonies which belongs to his sister and shares his bedroom with her kids. He has never held a stable job, but he does work semi-consistently as a janitor at a restaurant. He bought his first car the other day, a used pickup, at the age of 50.

I've always thought that success requires two things: skills and desire. You have to want a life for yourself, and you have to be able to do things to get it. Pot robs you of your desire. It's a total ambition killer.

Hey, but what would I know? I only grew up in the '60s and '70s...:rolleyes:Really? Most people I know who smoke pot hold a "stable job" have families and their own homes with many things from swimming pools to race cars.

Having said all of that both of our posts are completely irrelevant then to the fact people smoke pot. And for the record a "crime" is only a crime if what "you" do goes against "your" personal moral code, nothing less.

*Edit* Pot also has extremely sufficient medicinal benefits as well. It's already proven marijuana is second to none for long term pain management yet most who oppose it simply because it's "illegal" would rather shove synthetic heroin down their kid's and others' throats because govie wovie says best Blah! :yh_sick
Huntley

Pot

Post by Huntley »

Smoke - no. But I've had a few brownies in my days.

To tell you the truth if it were legal, I just might.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”