Web design plan basics

webmumbai

Web design plan basics

Post by webmumbai »

Website design and its purpose both actually go hand in hand on the idea that there should be some basic pattern that should govern the site development and in the larger interests of the website visitors.* One thing that needs to be understood that while before building the site is that there are certain essential things that actually form the fundamentals of website designing. By taking into account the basic things that contribute to the site success and that also ensure the website success in the long run too.

The first thing that needs to be remembered while a site is developed is that the purpose for which is website is actually developed needs to be clear. What exactly is desired by the way of developing a website, question like this actually contribute to the site success by actually focusing on the things that endure the success.

A website designing Mumbai even though is a collection of Web Pages, images but it needs to be understood that as long as the site designing revolves around the basic purpose, the website continues to encourage the website visitors. But if the focus is only laid on look and feel aspect while not paying attention to the sites main purpose then the site only manages to bring the visitors but in the long run fails to get repeat visitors.

By having an online presence, the site can easily reach out its potential online audience. By way of reaching out to its intended online audience the site has more likelihood of turning prospective online audience to potential online customers.
spot

Web design plan basics

Post by spot »

That got deleted off ukbusinessforums, didn't it?

I wonder why.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Web design plan basics

Post by flopstock »

spot;1315066 wrote: That got deleted off ukbusinessforums, didn't it?

I wonder why.

since you don't have a ? does that mean you don't really wonder, but in fact know why?

If so please enlighten us..:D
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

spot

Web design plan basics

Post by spot »

flopstock;1315068 wrote: since you don't have a ? does that mean you don't really wonder, but in fact know why?

If so please enlighten us..:D

Me? Good lord no, I'm off the scale when it comes to random posting. I just wondered whether Website Designing Mumbai, logo design mumbai: Sumudra tech a Web designers based in India,offering website design & development, php web development, asp.net web application development,logo design, Joomla developers, Drupal Developers might have a commercial interest in any responses they garner from their esteemed contribution.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Dorcha

Web design plan basics

Post by Dorcha »

Three things that annoy me about Web Sites:

Badly contrasted text and background: White text in particular is only properly legible against a black background; any light shade of background makes it impossible to read, and it’s not even satisfactory against dark shades. Text over a photograph is also undesirable. You can just about read it in the dark areas and it vanishes altogether in the lighter areas. A Web Site is a communications tool, but if people can’t read its text, it fails in its objective.

Links that go around in circles: I’ve encountered this particularly when downloading. You click on “Download” and it brings you to a new page, where there is also a button marked “Download”. You click on that and you’re back to the previous page. I’ve left many such a site none the richer, so I don’t go back there.

A “Home” button on the Home Page: What’s the point of it? It only brings you back to where you are.
logon68

Web design plan basics

Post by logon68 »

thanks Dorcha
jainhost

Web design plan basics

Post by jainhost »

There is no need for a website to be too fancy, it should be simple but giving properly structured and managed information about something that visitor is looking for. Remember that for many of your customers, your website is the initial point to contact you. Make your website easy to read, so that customer is likely to have positive reactions for your product and services.
fuzzywuzzy

Web design plan basics

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Wow !!! spamville.
derickwilliams

Web design plan basics

Post by derickwilliams »

Thanks jainhost. I completely agree with you .You don't need to be fancy while building your website. Just keep it simple and clean.
8webcom

Web design plan basics

Post by 8webcom »

That is nice information web design topics ..
FourPart

Web design plan basics

Post by FourPart »

Horses for courses.

I do the website for our choir (New Music Makers) - nothing fancy - just enough to promote who we are, what we do, promote our concerts & provide a point of contact. As it's designed with the non-techy in mind it has to be simple & self explanatory. Major businesses, on the other hand are often targeting a totally different audience & pre-assume a more enlightened user.

As for having a link to the Home Page on the home page, there's a simple answer to that (at least in the main part). Many sites, such as the NMM site use Includes. This means that if you imagine a book laid down on a table & the table itself has printed upon it reference to other books (links), then the table, as the Menu, remains & the books (pages) are changed. Therefore, even when on the Home Page, the link to the home page will still be part of the menu, otherwise you'd have to program a different menu for every page.

As for the original spammer of this post, you would think that someone promoting the design of international websites should at least be able to speak English properly.
merryjonson111

Web design plan basics

Post by merryjonson111 »

Hello,

I truly say that I really liked the whole idea of it. It really helped me alot.

Regards,

Return to “Web Design Art Forum”