Do people need to endure illness instead of seeking medical treatment?

All items relating to Healthcare: Medical insurance, company policies, insurance coverage, policy costs, and more!
gardener

Do people need to endure illness instead of seeking medical treatment?

Post by gardener »

"Once ill, the person takes medicine or seeks various kinds of treatments, which in effect press the sickness back into the body again. " — Sickness Karma from Essentials For Further Advancement (March 10, 1996)

"I'll directly remove your health problems for you. At the practice sites they're removed by my Law Bodies, and people who learn the practice on their own by reading the books have my Law Bodies to remove theirs, too." — Zhuan Falun

From the above theories, people should not accept any medical treatment when they are ill, what they need do is to endure the pain and wait till the sickness disappear, but is that really true that the sickness can disappear or the sickness can be removed by reaing the books? Maybe the answere is NOT. Nobody can see the Law body and it can not be proved the existence of Law body. The best way people should take when they are ill is to seek medical treatment as soon as possible.

Return to “Healthcare”