Hey Folks

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
capt_buzzard

Hey Folks

Post by capt_buzzard »

I returned rather late yesterday after a very long extended holiday, to find not a very cheerful bunch of guys. Perhaps some of the members have gone on holidays too? Who really knows. However I'm bowing out of Forum Garden for awhile. I have found a new neat little Dublin Forum www.dublin.ie

They have kindly asked me to help in the Irish Culture & History section. See you all later. Be Happy,

Capt
babygirl

Hey Folks

Post by babygirl »

hey capt_buzzard don't go please come back soon i'm happy :D
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

BabyRider

Hey Folks

Post by BabyRider »

Well, that sucks.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

cars

Hey Folks

Post by cars »

Posted by capt_buzzard:

I returned rather late yesterday after a very long extended holiday, to find not a very cheerful bunch of guys. Perhaps some of the members have gone on holidays too? Who really knows. However I'm bowing out of Forum Garden for awhile. I have found a new neat little Dublin Forum www.dublin.ie

They have kindly asked me to help in the Irish Culture & History section. See you all later. Be Happy,

Capt

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well that's not so good for us here in our Garden. Also you'll loose your "Highest-Posts- ranking, you can't let that happen!!! :wah:

Surely you can find time to drop in here once or twice a week!

Cars :driving:
Cars :)
Peg

Hey Folks

Post by Peg »

You know capt., when I first came here, you were one of the first to greet me. I know sometimes I get discouraged here and want to leave, but then someone will unknowingly say something that makes me realize what a great bunch is here and I decide to hang around a bit longer. People are human, there's bound to be some disagreements. I'd really like to know what you mean by "a not very cheerful bunch of guys". You found another site you like. So what? What would keep you from posting here? I visit many forum sites. I hope you still decide to hang around. :-1
jahamaa

Hey Folks

Post by jahamaa »

Capt, those of us like me with no sense of humor need guys like you to tap into and lighten our gloomy days.

Please stick around.
GOD CREATED MAN AND SAM COLT MADE THEM EQUAL
hotsauce

Hey Folks

Post by hotsauce »

Oh man...won't you stay?!!
minks

Hey Folks

Post by minks »

hotsauce wrote: Oh man...won't you stay?!!

Pssst I think he is still here posting today, I am taking that as a good sign.

Stay put Cap'n.. (darn it!!)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
capt_buzzard

Hey Folks

Post by capt_buzzard »

hotsauce wrote: Oh man...won't you stay?!!I'm not leaving...period. I'm just not going to be here as often as I was before.
minks

Hey Folks

Post by minks »

capt_buzzard wrote: I'm not leaving...period. I'm just not going to be here as often as I was before.

Well thank bloody goodness man
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Jives

Hey Folks

Post by Jives »

Capt.....take a look at that post count. Close to 4000. You have been here since the beginning and you know how a board can ebb and flow with the times.

When I first got to this board, I immediately took a look at the post count. That doesn't tell you what kind of a person it is, but it does tell you who has the most invested in the boards and who the other members look up to for guidance and leadership. That high poster is you. That role model is you. That leader is you. You have invested a lot of time and effort on us, and I, for one, am the better for having known you.

Go ahead, jump over to the other board all you want, we'll still be here for you. This is your home for as long as you wish and we'll always celebrate your return, whether you're gone a day or a week. :(
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare

Return to “Members' News”