M.A.S

Did you know ??

Post by M.A.S »

please watch and think :)

I miss you Odie
Lon

Did you know ??

Post by Lon »

What is your course of study M.A.S.? What career will you pursue when your studies are completed?
M.A.S

Did you know ??

Post by M.A.S »

Lon;1327974 wrote: What is your course of study M.A.S.? What career will you pursue when your studies are completed?

ummm I'm not sure we can discuss my career and my studies In this thread :)

I'll send you a P.M.
I miss you Odie
gmc

Did you know ??

Post by gmc »

I have watched and thought and I still think it is a load of cobblers.

exodus 20:2-20:17

I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;

Do not have any other gods before me.

So god was worried about the influence of the other gods?

You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me, 6but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation* of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Good enough reason for protestants to kill Catholics. Vindictive fellow your god, gives everybody free will and then needs to terrorises everyone in to not using it.

You shall not murder.

If you all worship the one god and really believe there is only one and actually buy in to this crap why kill people if they don't agree with you, or even worse to save their souls and send them to paradise.

You can't claim the god of islam is compassionate and in the next breathe call for the death of unbelievers. Yet botgh christians and islam makes the same call.

Mind you jesus was allegedly a bit more tolerant but he nowadays would be viewed as a hippy intellectual soft on sinners.

That we in the west live in a relatively tolerant society is due to the influence of increasingly rational thought and liberal philosophy, not scripture.

Tell me M.A.S. without the crusades do you think the more liberal forms of islam would have won out?

Return to “Islam”