Who Is Britains most disgusting woman... You Vote...

A forum created specifically for polls.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

It Is an anon poll so please vote.

The woman who pissed on a war memorial and then got caught giving a blow Job:

Or

The woman who threw a live cat In a Wheelie Bin?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Option 3........... Cherie Blair
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

In what sense are you using the word Anonymous in this context, oscar?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Do you realize it says it's a public poll?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Well I was waiting for a few more options. Cherie Blair would certainly be a contender for the greediest. Its why she has a mouth shaped like a letter box. She can have all those cheques posted to her personally
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1329341 wrote: It Is an anon poll so please vote.

The woman who pissed on a war memorial and then got caught giving a blow Job:

Or

The woman who threw a live cat In a Wheelie Bin?

NOTE - This is a public poll, not anonymous.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1329347 wrote: In what sense are you using the word Anonymous in this context, oscar? I have just realised It is public... who cares... Vote if you want.... Do not vote If you don't want to... Life has a way of being simple like that.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

You've got two weeks to vote.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1329352 wrote: I have just realised It is public... who cares... Vote if you want.... Do not vote If you don't want to... Life has a way of being simple like that.For some reason the option I'd have selected wasn't available.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1329356 wrote: For some reason the option I'd have selected wasn't available.
Ditto.... Touche
gmc

Post by gmc »

What happened to the guy she was giving a blow job to? Was he prosecuted or given therapy and a free eyesight test?
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Was it the delightful fellow giving the nazi salute or some other fortunate recipient

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1329517 wrote: Was it the delightful fellow giving the nazi salute or some other fortunate recipient I wondered that.

Perhaps The Mail will do a follow story of who's plums she had her gums round?
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1329514 wrote: What happened to the guy she was giving a blow job to? Was he prosecuted or given therapy and a free eyesight test? he was originally arrested for drunk and Disorderly but released without charge... His Guide Dog was taken to a sanctury where he has been re-homed.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1329521 wrote: he was originally arrested for drunk and Disorderly but released without charge... His Guide Dog was taken to a sanctury where he has been re-homed.

Will the poor dog ever recover from the trauma ? He'll never look at a Bonio the same way again

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1329525 wrote: Will the poor dog ever recover from the trauma ? He'll never look at a Bonio the same way again Apparently the Guide Dog has taken out an Injunction against the Mail from revealing his true Identity. He has been put In the Witness Protection Programme and has been re-located to The Projects. He does Intend selling his story to 'Wags Magazine' under the alias of 'Fido'.
Violet

Post by Violet »

Camila?
spot

Post by spot »

Violet;1344871 wrote: Camila?

Good lord why? Poor woman. She's a granny, she doesn't need flak like this. Five, apparently - Lola, Freddy, Eliza, Louis and Gus. Scarcely suitable names for the Royal Family at the moment but who knows, they might catch on in time.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

spot;1344915 wrote: Good lord why? Poor woman. She's a granny, she doesn't need flak like this. Five, apparently - Lola, Freddy, Eliza, Louis and Gus. Scarcely suitable names for the Royal Family at the moment but who knows, they might catch on in time.

This woman has worse numbers than any politician I've seen in a while.

Prince Charles states publicly that his wife Camilla could be Queen
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

As long as her vile old lungs still draw a breath, I'd vote for Margaret Thatcher.
spot

Post by spot »

Richard Bell;1345161 wrote: As long as her vile old lungs still draw a breath, I'd vote for Margaret Thatcher.

She's not allowed to die yet, her children are still alive.

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”