This darn thing guesses your number.

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
binbag

Post by binbag »

It does, and I haven't managed to confuse it yet. Grrrrrrr. :yh_wait

Would anyone like to try it and tell me if you beat the darn thing. :-5

http://www.quizyourprofile.com/guessyournumber.swf

[FONT=Arial]Just above the clouds

the sun is always shining.

[/FONT]
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

OMG!!! Bugger this I'll try that again
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

HUH!!!!! There you go I picked 29 kand it gave me 6 .....

Put that in your pipe and smoke it !!!!!! stupid stupid no it all games Hmmph!!!
binbag

Post by binbag »

fuzzywuzzy;1330622 wrote: HUH!!!!! There you go I picked 29 kand it gave me 6 .....

Put that in your pipe and smoke it !!!!!! stupid stupid no it all games Hmmph!!!Woo-hoo fuzzywuzzy, yoooo-hoooo. You picked number 29! :yh_youkid

Are you sure about that, I mean, really really sure.

In your heart of hearts, you absolutely definitely, without a shadow of doubt, positively chose number 29!

Would you try it one more time? Aaaaw go on, go on, go on, just for me. Will you do that, will you? Yes?

Would you then let me know your result.

29... yes! Hmmmm, very very interesting. :yh_mean

bb :yh_glasse

[/FONT]
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Quite a neat little game. Notice the clever step that doesn't actually contribute to anything (picking a coloured square).

There are 5 groups of 5 numbers (from 1 to 25 [hence 29 isn't an option:wah:]) in the first grid but notice there are five houses each containing 6 numbers. 5 of those numbers aren't in the frist grid (obviously). It's worked out your number by then because you have already told the game the colour you have chosen and each colour only occurs once in the houses.

Nice though.
binbag

Post by binbag »

OpenMind;1330713 wrote: Quite a neat little game. Notice the clever step that doesn't actually contribute to anything (picking a coloured square).

There are 5 groups of 5 numbers (from 1 to 25 [hence 29 isn't an option:wah:]) in the first grid but notice there are five houses each containing 6 numbers. 5 of those numbers aren't in the frist grid (obviously). It's worked out your number by then because you have already told the game the colour you have chosen and each colour only occurs once in the houses.

Nice though.Ochty OpenMind, you've gone and spoiled it now.

Did you notice I was offering a big hint to fuzzywuzzy pointing to the fact there was no number "29".

Ochty, ochty, ochty. :-5

:p :D

[/FONT]
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

OpenMind;1330713 wrote: Quite a neat little game. Notice the clever step that doesn't actually contribute to anything (picking a coloured square).

Nice though.

Exactly! But I figured it out logically & numerically before I scrolled down to see comments. :-6 "I excelled in Logic" she says modestly.

Love quizzes like this. :o
Odie

Post by Odie »

Nice though.

spoiled sport!:yh_rotfl

yup.......I got it wrong!:-5:yh_rotfl

still its fun!:wah:
Life is just to short for drama.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

binbag;1330820 wrote: Ochty OpenMind, you've gone and spoiled it now.

Did you notice I was offering a big hint to fuzzywuzzy pointing to the fact there was no number "29".

Well, I reckoned that by the time I posted my comment, she wasn't coming back for another shot. I'd have liked her to come back and tell us how she selected 29. That sure as hell beats me. Must be some female logic involved there somewhere and I've never been able to solve that one.:wah:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

binbag;1330820 wrote: Ochty OpenMind, you've gone and spoiled it now.

What'????? no 29 I havent been back to it . You see this is why men don't like me very much I always seem to stumble upon things by accident that screw them up ...

Btw there was a 29 in the last housy thingy . I'm sure of it . And why did it give me 6?

I'll do it again ...we'll see.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well that's interesting there's no 29 in the sequence of numbers on the first page. ......What the?
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzywuzzy;1330904 wrote: Well that's interesting there's no 29 in the sequence of numbers on the first page. ......What the?

Don't look at me, I haven't a clue.:wah:
binbag

Post by binbag »

OpenMind;1330920 wrote: Don't look at me, I haven't a clue.:wah:
Hee Hee :yh_rotfl

[/FONT]

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”