I AM The Truth, The Justice, and The Chosen One!

joona

Post by joona »

I live in a small town in Finland. I live my own life here in this small country. Most people tell me it's none of my business what happens in other countries, and that I should stick to my own life.

But they never understood who they were talking to. Of course I can and will forgive them, as they are ignorant and know no better.

You see, now I will reveal something to you in order for you to understand why some country thousands of miles away from me is also my business:

Humans are humans. They all belong to the same species: The Human Race. Humanity is the highest developed species on Earth. The Earth was created by the order of GOD. Out of nothingness the Big Bang occurred and the universe evolved and created the earth. This was all planned by GOD.

GOD calculated how earth and life on earth would evolve, and carefully planned The Big Bang so it would occur in a way that would eventually create Humans out of primates.

But because life on earth evolved into a complex chaotic mess with different views on morality and governance, and because of unanswered questions, conflicts arose. Humans have throughout history been abused by other Humans. Injustice, conflicts, immorality, and false beliefs made the man-made societies and the human way of life go in a direction that GOD doesn't approve. GOD wants humans to be happy! But the conflicts and injustice make people unhappy!!! :-1

This planet needs a strong central government to solve these problems! And I have been chosen by GOD to establish this central government to bring happiness to humanity! To abolish injustice and to stop all violence in this world!

It is my responsibility to ensure that a central government is put in place and run in the way that GOD will find acceptable!

It is my holy duty to eradicate ALL differences to solve the human conflicts!

There shall be no separate countries or nationalities!

All shall speak the same language!

Men and women shall think and do things the same way!

ALL shall obey the same laws!

Animals shall have human rights too!

It shall be illegal to make conspiracy theories!

It shall be illegal to lie!

It shall be illegal to insult other people!

There shall be ONE religion!

ALL heresy shall be punished!

Guns shall be illegal!

ALL criminals shall be euthanised!

The State shall control the economy instead of evil corporations!

THERE SHALL BE JUSTICE AND TRUTH!!!

And it's your responsibility to obey all my orders!

ANYONE WHO DISOBEYS ME OR THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE EUTHANISED!

If I were to just stick to my own country instead of caring about all countries and all human beings, I would be betraying humanity.

And I will not betray humanity! I am here to save humanity from injustice and destruction!

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE, THE HOLIEST OF HOLIES!
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I've read this before... just trying to decide where.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

koan

Post by koan »

I thought I was the chosen one.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Oh dear................................................... that's me for the chop then !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
koan

Post by koan »

G#Gill;1335141 wrote: Oh dear................................................... that's me for the chop then !
yup

I suspect there will be a lot of disappointed FGers
koan

Post by koan »

you know, joona...

I was thinking about what I'd do if I had your gift and decided you should make an album while you got the God thing going for you. You're bound to at least have a 'one hit wonder' and that's gotta count for something. A hit single would get the word out way faster than random web pages.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

:-2

Makes me think of what the fictional character Superman stands for........

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/30/opini ... 93103.html
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

I'll join up! But I'm keeping my gun.

Don't worry Koan. You still are the chosen one.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”