Wheel of Fortune Round 111...

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I have re-stared the game for those who really want to play It. I hope we can have some fun here although please accept that I am out much during the day and evenings like other members so I can not answer Immediately some-times.

Here we go:

1st Game:

------ ----- --------

--- -----

At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1337502 wrote: I have re-stared the game for those who really want to play It. I hope we can have some fun here although please accept that I am out much during the day and evenings like other members so I can not answer Immediately some-times.

Here we go:

1st Game:

------ ----- --------

--- -----

you do know you are a bit crap at this game dont you?:-2:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Don't we need a category or something?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

one flew over the cuckoo's nest
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

that's why they call it the blues?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

:sneaky:is it a shoe?

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

flopstock;1337539 wrote: :sneaky:is it a shoe?
:wah::wah::-3

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1337502 wrote: I have re-stared the game for those who really want to play It. I hope we can have some fun here although please accept that I am out much during the day and evenings like other members so I can not answer Immediately some-times.

Here we go:

1st Game:

------ ----- --------

--- -----

Well done Mastermind:yh_rotflBet you was up all night thinking of that....now you have had ye little joke and made out you aint a clue how to play:wah: so now we can play proper like.

Oscar dear is it a saying....song....book and dont forget you have to also put the singer...author in blanks also....other then all that your doing sooooo well flower:yh_rotfl:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1337551 wrote: Well done Mastermind:yh_rotflBet you was up all night thinking of that....now you have had ye little joke and made out you aint a clue how to play:wah: so now we can play proper like.

Oscar dear is it a saying....song....book and dont forget you have to also put the singer...author in blanks also....other then all that your doing sooooo well flower:yh_rotfl:-4
oh come on... I did have you all going while I was out :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Right.... The answers given are Incorrect.

Song

------ ----- --------

By A Band called:

--- -----

It was an International song
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Look... I have been here for 4 hours now and no-one has asked me for a letter.

I have had a sausage sandwich, 6 coffee's and 20 ciggs waiting for some-one to ask for a letter.

So I am giving myself one to get you going.... an ' I '.

Song:

-I---- ----- --------

By:

--- -----

I am going to bed now as I have lost the will to live.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

You can't give an I as a free letter because its a vowel and don't vowels have to be bought?

J

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Ahso!;1337656 wrote: You can't give an I as a free letter because its a vowel and don't vowels have to be bought?

J

what would we buy then with? our points?:-3 also Oscar didnt put up any rules:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1337663 wrote: what would we buy then with? our points?:-3 also Oscar didnt put up any rules:wah:
Look my game so no rules until I make some up as I go along. This Is a new twist to the game. Who-ever wins the game sets the next and has the added bonus of making up their own rules.

I will give a vowel for Ahso.

Song:

-I---- ----- ---P----

BY:

--- -----
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

kazalala;1337663 wrote: what would we buy then with? our points?:-3 also Oscar didnt put up any rules:wah:

wonder if that is all the I's and P's?

Oscar Namechange

flopstock;1337725 wrote: wonder if that is all the I's and P's? Yes... There Is only one 'I' and one 'P' In the song title and none In the band who sung It.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

oscar;1337734 wrote: Yes... There Is only one 'I' and one 'P' In the song title and none In the band who sung It.

So.... Jumping Jack Flash is no longer a possibility...:thinking:

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

give us a T

Oscar Namechange

flopstock;1337736 wrote: give us a T T on It's way...

-ITT-- ----T ---P----

By:

T-- -----
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

so anyone can jump in at any time and take over the game? Ahso picked J was there no J's?:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1337747 wrote: so anyone can jump in at any time and take over the game? Ahso picked J was there no J's?:-3 Yes..... as I will be out all night, any-one can jump In rather than wait for one person to return to the game If they are busy...

No.. Ahso... Sorry I missed your post there... No J's In the title or the band.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1337751 wrote: Yes..... as I will be out all night, any-one can jump In rather than wait for one person to return to the game If they are busy...

No.. Ahso... Sorry I missed your post there... No J's In the title or the band.

oh no:-3i cant be doing with all this ,, no rules?? people jumping in left right and centre with letters? letters left lying around all night waiting to find out if they make the cut?? its a freaakin nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!:-5:-5:sneaky:no the bloody wonder you think Gordon Brown could run the country:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1337753 wrote: oh no:-3i cant be doing with all this ,, no rules?? people jumping in left right and centre with letters? letters left lying around all night waiting to find out if they make the cut?? its a freaakin nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!:-5:-5:sneaky:no the bloody wonder you think Gordon Brown could run the country:-5 You set the rules because I am crap at making them. I will stick by your rules or how the previous game was run. Back soon.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

...t...

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Bitter Sweet Symphony

The verve

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Ahso!;1337755 wrote: ...t...:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

you win!

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1337754 wrote: You set the rules because I am crap at making them. I will stick by your rules or how the previous game was run. Back soon.

NO,, and dont be so lazy:lips::sneaky::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

flopstock;1337757 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

you win!What can I say, its a gift.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

flopstock;1337756 wrote: Bitter Sweet Symphony

The verve Heyyyyyyyy Flops wins !!!!!

And so early In the game... Nice One !!! What do I give as a points etc ... I'll ask Kaz.

Your go. :driving:
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1337759 wrote: NO,, and dont be so lazy:lips::sneaky::wah:
Look Kaz... It is hard being so great. people expect me to be perfect which I am In all ways but I got 4 coats of mascara to apply before I go out.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

oscar;1337764 wrote: Heyyyyyyyy Flops wins !!!!!

And so early In the game... Nice One !!! What do I give as a points etc ... I'll ask Kaz.

Your go. :driving:She had help from her daughter.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1337766 wrote: Look Kaz... It is hard being so great. people expect me to be perfect which I am In all ways but I got 4 coats of mascara to apply before I go out.Only 4....im impressed:-2

HoneyChild have you thought of getting in touch with ITV to try to get them to buy this fab creation of a game from you...can see them lining up to compere it ye know.:guitarist:D;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Ahso!;1337769 wrote: She had help from her daughter.

No... if the daughter had helped I would have gotten it when you guessed J..:sneaky:

J? seriously? was your next guess X?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Okay... and remind me to never actually guess one again...:wah:

Movie

_ _ _ _ _ _

Female Lead

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

i will have an A please:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Movie

_ A _ _ _ _

Female Lead

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1337754 wrote: You set the rules because I am crap at making them. I will stick by your rules or how the previous game was run. Back soon.

ahhh was just gonna ask if the female lead only had one name:wah:ermm can i have an E please:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Movie

_ A _ _ E _

Female Lead

_ _ _ E _ _ _ _ E / _ _ _ _

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

flopstock;1337777 wrote: Movie

_ A _ _ E _

Female Lead

_ _ _ E _ _ _ _ E / _ _ _ _

hmmm ,,, hope i have heard of this:sneaky::lips: I will be daring and ask for an L please:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Oscars quote keeps coming up every time i post ,, i have to remember to delete it before i submit :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Movie

_ A _ _ E _

Female Lead

_ _ _ E _ _ _ _ E / _ _ LL

depends how much younger than me you are..:sneaky::wah:

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

flopstock;1337781 wrote: Movie

_ A _ _ E _

Female Lead

_ _ _ E _ _ _ _ E / _ _ LL

depends how much younger than me you are..:sneaky::wah:

hmm... that surname has to have a vowel in surely..:-3 I will try an I:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

"z"

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Movie

_ A _ _ E _

Female Lead

_ _ _ E _ _I _ E / _ _ LL

I gave it to you even though you specified the surname.. ;)

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

flopstock;1337785 wrote: Movie

_ A _ _ E _

Female Lead

_ _ _ E _ _I _ E / _ _ LL

I gave it to you even though you specified the surname.. ;)

oh how kind!:guitarist N!:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

"n"

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

O..

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Movie

_ A _ _ E _

Female Lead

_ O _ E _ _I N E / _ _ LL

ooooh.... we are getting there!

ZAP

Post by ZAP »

I know! I know! How do you play this game?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

ZAP;1337799 wrote: I know! I know! How do you play this game?

oh oh ,, oh yea i get all the letters and you wanna come on and guess,, typical!:thinking::wah::wah:

I will have an S please Floppy:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

R..

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”