Natural Treatment Of Yeast Infection

Hoony Ready

Post by Hoony Ready »

When most of the people are infected by yeast infection then their first thing they do is turn to either over the counter treatments or they go to their doctor for prescription strength medication to kill the Candida Yeast Overgrowth. Here are the some steps that you can take to rid yourself of yeast infections and avoid costly OTC treatments and doctor visits.

1. Diet: The most important step to take is to begin putting the right foods into your body.

2. Be Clean, But not too clean: There are naturally Candida yeast cells living on your skin and in you body thatswhy.

3. Avoid Antibiotics: Only take antibiotics when absolutely necessary. These kill good bacteria along with the bad and do not kill yeast cells.

4. Use a Condom During Sex: If you’re not in a committed relationship it’s important to practice safe sex to prevent yeast infections as well as other diseases. Candida yeast Infections can be transmitted during sex.

5. Exercise: This is beneficial for many reasons. Working up a good sweat helps eliminate toxins from the body, stimulates the immune system and relieves stress.

Thanks

Yeast Infection Causes
littleCJelkton

Post by littleCJelkton »

cool thread for health, though Diet, Exercise, Cleanliness, and Safe sex are things you should do for all around health not just yeast infections. Though you know when I first herd of this as a kid I linked to bread, but when I heard of where yeast infections occur I though who would be baking bread there?
koan

Post by koan »

Yeast, or Candida, is a growing problem from overuse of antibiotics. It can lead to schizophrenia. Men and women both have this problem though women have an easier time detecting it.

Probiotics, people. Especially if you just took antibiotics!

Return to “Health Wellness”