NOT giving the Finger!!

lady cop

NOT giving the Finger!!

Post by lady cop »

Man refuses to return fingertip he found in custard

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — To a dessert shop customer, the severed fingertip found in a pint of frozen custard could be worth big dollars in a potential lawsuit. To the shop worker who lost it, the value is far more than monetary.

But Clarence Stowers still has the digit, refusing to return the evidence so it could be reattached. And now it's too late for doctors to do anything for 23-year-old Brandon Fizer. "I'm not saying who has it, but somebody has it," Stowers said this week in a telephone interview, refusing to let on where the fingertip is now. Soon after Stowers found the finger in a mouthful of chocolate soft-serve he bought Sunday at Kohl's Frozen Custard in Wilmington, he put it in his freezer at home, taking it out only occasionally to show to television cameras. this guy stowers is a dirtbag!! kept the man's finger so he can sue!! i hope the judge jails HIM :mad:
hotsauce

NOT giving the Finger!!

Post by hotsauce »

sure have been lots of finger in food stories popping up lately. :yh_sick
lady cop

NOT giving the Finger!!

Post by lady cop »

hotsauce wrote: sure have been lots of finger in food stories popping up lately. :yh_sick thankfully it's not some other appendage :wah:
john8pies

NOT giving the Finger!!

Post by john8pies »

I`m sure that when I worked in a meat factory way back in 1970, and a worker lost his thumb (presumably it had been sliced off into the pie mix), the production line was kept going!!! (of course, nobody in the UK would have sued then, but they might have sent a letter of complaint to the company or taken the pie back to the shop!)
devist8me

NOT giving the Finger!!

Post by devist8me »

I have taken severed parts in with patients in the past and it's really a short window where a part can be re-attached.

But I think I would still give it back.....lawsuit or not, I wouldn't want it.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
john8pies

NOT giving the Finger!!

Post by john8pies »

Hey, guys, did you know until the advent of frozen foods, I didn`t even know that fish actually HAD fingers???!!!???!!! :wah: :wah: : :D :D :
capt_buzzard

NOT giving the Finger!!

Post by capt_buzzard »

john8pies wrote: I`m sure that when I worked in a meat factory way back in 1970, and a worker lost his thumb (presumably it had been sliced off into the pie mix), the production line was kept going!!! (of course, nobody in the UK would have sued then, but they might have sent a letter of complaint to the company or taken the pie back to the shop!)Finger licking good:D
BigHeadBowler

NOT giving the Finger!!

Post by BigHeadBowler »

Gives "finger foods" a whole new meaning. :yh_sick

Return to “Current Events”