General question regarding HCG.

Hoony Ready

Post by Hoony Ready »

Hello,

What is the difference between 'pure' HCG and homeopathic HCG?

Thanks

Hoony Ready
spot

Post by spot »

How about...It has been brought to the MHRA's attention that there are a number of websites promoting and/or selling a product containing a homeopathic dilution of hCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin) as an aid to help promote weight loss. Homeopathic hCG is not authorised or registered for use in the UK and it is an unlicensed medicine. The promotion and/or sale of unlicensed medicines is not permitted.

Medicines regulatory news : MHRA

Does that help?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I don't know what version I've seen but this is heavily promoted online along with a 500 calorie PER DAY diet. I think people would lose a lot of weight just from the simple fact they're starving.
spot

Post by spot »

Besides, I'd want to know who the donor was. And what orifice the active ingredient was expressed from.

Did you read Mayhew's essay on pure-gathering, Snooze?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Sorry, no. I don't usually follow your links.

Return to “Health Wellness”