After the Candida Cleanse

All items relating to Healthcare: Medical insurance, company policies, insurance coverage, policy costs, and more!
Hoony Ready

Post by Hoony Ready »

Hi friends,

I have been doing this diet for about 45 days now and I am feeling a 1000 times better. It is harder to remain on the diet when you feel back to normal :yh_rotfl!!!! I have swayed a bit for the past week and didn't notice any immediate return of symptoms.

However I have now gotten myself a cold and flu, it is in my sinuses (curtoesy of my toddler). I have a headache and woke up after an excellent nights sleep tired and shaky. That is not due to the cold.

So getting to my question is how do you return to eating after this cleanse. It was the antibiotics that set me off. How do you start to introduce foods again? How long before adding additional ones?

Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks a lot.

- Hoony Ready
spot

Post by spot »

Do you know, I'm completely flummoxed by these threads. Are you doing product placement? Viral marketing? Those are topics I'd be interested to hear about, that's why I ask.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

You went on a diet to cleanse your system and now have cold & flu symptoms. That's toxins

make sure you drink a lot of water to rinse your system.

To introduce foods - always start with soft - jello - yogurt and a lot of fluids ( water & juice).

Eat watermelon - cantalopes eat alot of food with water wash the toxins out.

Patsy
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

why are you on antibiotics?

you did the cleanse - what did you expect?

Patsy

Return to “Healthcare”