Suggest Some Website Design Company???

avamiller72

Post by avamiller72 »

Hello Friends,

I am a business man and has recently started a new business for beauty products. So, friends can you please suggest some website design company that can design a good website for me here in Florida.
spot

Post by spot »

It's unusual to see a post from "me here in Florida" originate from within the ukwideband.com domain.

We - the membership here, and me in particular - would love to discuss your business with you in as much detail as you're prepared to divulge. Do, please, come back and post more.

As for the suggestion you invite, perhaps you could try asking the same question on answers.yahoo, iwebbuddy, webdesignforum, killersites, webradiance, topix, codingforums, geekpoint, computerhelp808, digitalpoint, labarlawoffice, myofficegourmet, officesystemsservicing, adelaideusedcars, twoplustwo, usedcarbox, advertisingwebagency.com.au, webflipper.info, usainflatablerental, lifestyleport and neatanswers.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
amitk4320

Post by amitk4320 »

ismoke tech is best website designing company in Chandigarh...
spot

Post by spot »

amitk4320;1385453 wrote: ismoke tech is best website designing company in Chandigarh...

That, finally, after hundreds of posts from spammers, is a glint of gold dust. Thank you amitk4320, this site is keen to support small startup businesses by making their services more widely known.

Is https://www.elance.com/s/ajay34/about/ the best way of getting in touch with the company?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
cherrybelle85

Post by cherrybelle85 »

For those who are in need of other options, Just look for your local area and check out some companies on this listing that I found a few months back. What's good about this listing is that it is also updated regularly per area so you are sure to get the best alternatives.
ohsnapitstez

Post by ohsnapitstez »

I don't know of any companies, but I know of many programs and sites that you could literally teach yourself to use in like 10 minutes if you have the time. I use to code websites back in college, but I haven't had the time to waste on a single site. (I use weebly because its fast and user friendly). Anyways, here you go:

Weebly

This is my webhost and my site designer of choice. You drag and drop your elements on your site. Its unlimited space, and 99.9% uptime. They also make a mobile version of your site for you should someone access it from a smartphone.

Devhub

This is a bit more technical, and more for blog-like layouts, but it you have about 30-40 minutes you will no doubt learn how to set up an online store for your products. Blogs actually seem like a better way to go as far as websites are concerned. You barely have to manage them, and they log everything in to google so you can optimise your SEO, or basically how many hits you get to your site and how many people see your stuff on the internet.

Wordpress

This is just a straight up blog, BUT it has so many layouts and templates you can effectively make an online catalog for your stuff(or magazine, or even a whole website if you want). I use it because its the best place and has the best tools for blogging and is directly involved with google. The only downside is they try to slide fees for things a normal website would include like unlimited space, better templates, and other small things.

EDIT: All of these sites can bring you success and luck. They are very easy to use, and they will save YOU a fortune. All they cost is your time, but once you get the hang of them, you'll be editing and changing your site in no time.
For more insights in the world of me, please visit [Link removed by Moderator]. Its supercool.
jainhost

Post by jainhost »

If you find a website that you really like, check the footer to see if you can find the company that made the website.
derickwilliams

Post by derickwilliams »

jainhost;1443721 wrote: If you find a website that you really like, check the footer to see if you can find the company that made the website.

I completely agree jainhost
swethacharan

Post by swethacharan »

You can go for website, they can provide best web designing solution and don't forget to check their portfolio.
[link removed[/URL]
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

ohsnapitstez;1398922 wrote: I don't know of any companies, but I know of many programs and sites that you could literally teach yourself to use in like 10 minutes if you have the time. I use to code websites back in college, but I haven't had the time to waste on a single site. (I use weebly because its fast and user friendly). Anyways, here you go:

Weebly

This is my webhost and my site designer of choice. You drag and drop your elements on your site. Its unlimited space, and 99.9% uptime. They also make a mobile version of your site for you should someone access it from a smartphone.

Devhub

This is a bit more technical, and more for blog-like layouts, but it you have about 30-40 minutes you will no doubt learn how to set up an online store for your products. Blogs actually seem like a better way to go as far as websites are concerned. You barely have to manage them, and they log everything in to google so you can optimise your SEO, or basically how many hits you get to your site and how many people see your stuff on the internet.

Wordpress

This is just a straight up blog, BUT it has so many layouts and templates you can effectively make an online catalog for your stuff(or magazine, or even a whole website if you want). I use it because its the best place and has the best tools for blogging and is directly involved with google. The only downside is they try to slide fees for things a normal website would include like unlimited space, better templates, and other small things.

EDIT: All of these sites can bring you success and luck. They are very easy to use, and they will save YOU a fortune. All they cost is your time, but once you get the hang of them, you'll be editing and changing your site in no time.
I host all my sites on iPage. Not only are they cheap & reliable, but they also do free domain registration.

Although iPage makes Weebly & Wordpress available, I prefer to design my sites offline in PHP, using Dreamweaver, and then upload it using FTP, rather than the rather messy Java based Weebly software.
hiten37

Post by hiten37 »

ibrand is one of the best website design and development company in pune. Which gives leading solution for web services with affordable prices.
Website Design Company In Pune
spot

Post by spot »

hiten37;1522737 wrote: ibrand is one of the best website design and development company in pune. Which gives leading solution for web services with affordable prices.

Thank you!

You may be the first marketer who has registered here with accurate up-front credentials:

About hiten37

Location India

Occupation Digital Marketer

and provided relevant on-topic information to an existing thread. I haven't the slightest problem with this post, I wish all marketers were so open. It ticks all the right boxes.

By all means hang around and tell us more.

Here's a back-link: https://www.ibrandstrategy.com/about-us/

Return to “Web Design Art Forum”