Time Zones Communication

Lon

Time Zones Communication

Post by Lon »

I have just finished my evening meal and it is 7:15 PM, Thursday, Pacific Coast Time, 12:15 PM Friday in Australia, 4:15 PM Thursday in Hawaii, and 3:15 AM

Friday in the UK. There is a three

hour spread between the Pacific and East coast of the US. If there is to be a fairly quick response to this post it will be from our good friend in Oz FuzzyWussy and somewhat delayed responses from the UK. I would love to see us pick up some ACTIVE members in Hawaii, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Johannesburg. Perth.
Ahso!

Time Zones Communication

Post by Ahso! »

Lon;1368809 wrote: I have just finished my evening meal and it is 7:15 PM, Thursday, Pacific Coast Time, 12:15 PM Friday in Australia, 4:15 PM Thursday in Hawaii, and 3:15 AM

Friday in the UK. There is a three our spread between the Pacific and East coast of the US. If there is to be a fairly quick response to this post it will be from our good friend in Oz FuzzyWussy and somewhat delayed responses from the UK. I would love to see us pick up some ACTIVE members in Hawaii, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Johannesburg. Perth.Freudian Slip, Lon?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Snooz

Time Zones Communication

Post by Snooz »

It made me laugh.
Ahso!

Time Zones Communication

Post by Ahso! »

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
fuzzywuzzy

Time Zones Communication

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Lon;1368809 wrote: I have just finished my evening meal and it is 7:15 PM, Thursday, Pacific Coast Time, 12:15 PM Friday in Australia, 4:15 PM Thursday in Hawaii, and 3:15 AM

Friday in the UK. There is a three

hour spread between the Pacific and East coast of the US. If there is to be a fairly quick response to this post it will be from our good friend in Oz FuzzyWussy and somewhat delayed responses from the UK. I would love to see us pick up some ACTIVE members in Hawaii, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Johannesburg. Perth.

Not always I'm normally at school at this time . And it's wuzzy not wussy ....:/

See it's a problem for me too because if I get on after tea everyone is asleep. hhhmmmm I could play havoq here couldn't I. lol lol
spot

Time Zones Communication

Post by spot »

It's 6.45am. I've been up half an hour. A client in Melbourne has no idea at all of timezones. Is it AM where you are, he asked on the phone. Bouncily. At ten past six.

There ought to be a law.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
fuzzywuzzy

Time Zones Communication

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Would you like me to kill him for you ???

For Britain I go by the 11 hour give or take thing. Depending on whether daylight savings is on my side or yours an hour on 11 or an hour off eleven is generally the rule . It's not exact but it gives you a good idea if the person is out of bed or not.If I hop on a plane to Britain I arrive the same day but I have to do the day all over again ...if I arrive in LA I arrive the day before I left or something ......I'm confused now .

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”