Baby owl

Discussions about your pets!
hoppy

Baby owl

Post by hoppy »

Baby owl loves to be petted.

Still want that kitten? The adorable baby owl who LOVES being petted | Mail Online
Snooz

Baby owl

Post by Snooz »

That couldn't possibly be any cuter. :-4
Oscar Namechange

Baby owl

Post by Oscar Namechange »

hoppy;1376211 wrote: Baby owl loves to be petted.

Still want that kitten? The adorable baby owl who LOVES being petted | Mail Online

Looks like a right trouble maker to me
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
tabby

Baby owl

Post by tabby »

Love it! I never thought of owls as adorable but this one is. Also love the older owl's cynicism!
Oscar Namechange

Baby owl

They're all trouble makers.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
tabby

Baby owl

Post by tabby »

oscar;1376259 wrote: They're all trouble makers.

How so? :confused:
Oscar Namechange

Baby owl

tabby;1376266 wrote: How so? :confused:

BC Wilderness Visions » Blog Archive » Part 2: Aggressive owl clouts runner on the head
Snooz

Baby owl

Post by Snooz »

Not as much of a trouble maker as these guys:

Cute Fox Licking a Window - YouTube
tabby

Baby owl

Post by tabby »

lol ... sounds like a synchronized waylay!
Oscar Namechange

Baby owl

tabby;1376278 wrote: lol ... sounds like a synchronized waylay!

We see a lot round here and they get very aggressive when the chicks hatch... What with them, the Buzzards and The Sparrow Hawks, taking your dog for a stroll down a leafy lane can turn Into carnage.
tabby

Baby owl

Post by tabby »

oscar;1376281 wrote: We see a lot round here and they get very aggressive when the chicks hatch... What with them, the Buzzards and The Sparrow Hawks, taking your dog for a stroll down a leafy lane can turn Into carnage.

I've had blue jays & mockingbirds come towards me like kamakazi pilots for getting too close to their nests but never an owl. I'm guessing if there was enough heart in it, one could do a lot of harm with those talons & beak!
Pappy

Baby owl

Post by Pappy »

Yeah they are cute but never try to raise them they are a pain in the butt! Had 3 baby great horned owls one time after the tree they were in got cut down. Had them for about a week finally turned them over to a wildlife rehab person who raised them and set them free.
Oscar Namechange

Baby owl

Pappy;1389799 wrote: Yeah they are cute but never try to raise them they are a pain in the butt! Had 3 baby great horned owls one time after the tree they were in got cut down. Had them for about a week finally turned them over to a wildlife rehab person who raised them and set them free. I take my hat to you for trying. They are Indeed very difficult to manage.

I rescued two Bengal cats once.... the most aggressive monsters I've ever encountered.
Snooz

Baby owl

Post by Snooz »

Smart though, take a look at this:

Cat vs Dog: A Trick Contest - YouTube

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”