How about a spamar slamar

LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

It is really cool how www.money-talk.org just moves spam into it's own little section.
BTS

Post by BTS »

LottomagicZ4941 wrote: It is really cool how www.money-talk.org just moves spam into it's own little section.
is this a plug for them?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Peg

Post by Peg »

LottomagicZ4941 wrote: It is really cool how www.monkey-talk.org just moves spam into it's own little section.

It's cool to leave spam? It's really cool for the spammer when they make money off of some poor unsuspecting individual. The sad thing is, the ones who usually fall for the "get rich quick" schemes are usually the ones who can least afford it. A spam section? I'm thinking it would annoy a lot of people including me.
abbey

Post by abbey »

LottomagicZ4941 wrote: It is really cool how www.************ just moves spam into it's own little section.Good on em, we'll just direct all our spammers to that site then!:p
Peg

Post by Peg »

abbey wrote: Good on em, we'll just direct all our spammers to that site then!:p

Great idea Abbey! :D
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

I have seen people who start out as spamars become welcome members of the community.

And peg thanks for the welcome over on the site in your URL but it is not letting me post over there.

I was going to thank you over there but . . . .

A good forum can handel some urls.

I've posted plugs for www.youcallthat-art.com www.benparkdrive.com and www.lef.org as well as the lotto club being in my link and for the most part no one has complained. I think I have even plugged the runboards once.
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

the idea of a 'special area' for spammer is ludicrous. we don't tolerate, or host, spam here on forumgarden.

this thread is closed.

are you desirous of being banned?
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”