Nailpolish anyone?

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
Squid

Nailpolish anyone?

Post by Squid »

Do we have any polish-lovers here or am I the only on?
Snooz

Nailpolish anyone?

Post by Snooz »

I saw this on the home page and didn't read the title first... I read this as Polish as in Poland. :o

Yep, I like to polish my toe nails in the summer. The glitter kind is my favorite.
tabby

Nailpolish anyone?

Post by tabby »

I'm a nail polish fanatic, Squid! I love a good manicure but 98% of the time, I just polish them at home myself. I don't have the extra long acrylic nails but I do enjoy keeping them polished just the same!
Squid

Nailpolish anyone?

Post by Squid »

I must admit that I've never had my nails done by a professional, I always make them myself at hom.

And I have short natural nails too, no acrylics here :)
Oscar Namechange

Nailpolish anyone?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I quite like nail polish In that extremities lacquer type kind of way
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Vaishali

Nailpolish anyone?

Post by Vaishali »

No dear.. Just like you, I am also a huge fan of nail polishes. I can not imagine my nails without a nail polish. I like to collect different different nail polishes. Few years ago people were interested in some limited colors of nail polish but in the last few years fashion has changed everyone's opinion. These days many different shades in are taken into consideration like Emerald green, Burgundy shade, Gold, Metallics, Neon, etc. But my favorite shade is Emerald green and cherry red. Both of these colors give my nails gorgeous look. Apart from these, I also like to do nail art. Do you like nail art???

Return to “Fashion Clothing”