Prevention and Cure for Cancer

rajakrsna

Post by rajakrsna »

In the beginning was the word KANSR & the word KANSR became flesh & dwelt among us. All of us have dormant KANSR cells in our bodies just waiting to become active once our immune system becomes depressed plus the genes we may have inherited from our parents or grandparents who probably through generations have a long line of KANSR cases in the family. But KANSR is reversible & can be prevented if all of us sincerely chant this very powerful mantra, " HARE KRSNA HARE KRSNA KRSNA KRSNA HARE HARE."

Believe it or not. It really does cure CANCER/KANSR.
Om namo bagavate vasudevaya, " God is the Cause of All causes."
rajakrsna

Post by rajakrsna »

In Narada Pancaratra it says that all Vedic sastras, rituals, compilations and conclusion can be summed up to only just 8 words:" Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare. "

(Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 65)

"Sri Krishna says to Arjuna: Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend."

(Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 66)

"Sri Krishna says to Arjuna: Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

I'm totally for freedom of speech and hey ... I'm all for the Hare Krishna stuff man ... but "In the beginning was the word KANSR???" Gimme a break here. Is it like a "rose by any other name would smell as sweet?"

You don't even make any sense and the source you are copying and pasting from is like sooooooooooooo last year man.

Get with the program ... puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Raj... Have you ever watched your 4 year old child die from cancer after the best hospital In England ( Guy's ) with the best consultants did everything and used everything they could to save him?

How do you think chanting would have helped?

This thread Is an Insult.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
rajakrsna

Post by rajakrsna »

oscar;1387758 wrote: Raj... Have you ever watched your 4 year old child die from cancer after the best hospital In England ( Guy's ) with the best consultants did everything and used everything they could to save him?

How do you think chanting would have helped?

This thread Is an Insult.

Hare Krishna devotees teach their children to chant Hare Krishna. They are also vegetarians. They are not allowed to drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, or drink alcoholic beverages. These prohibitions prevent them from getting cancer. & yet it`s recommended they still have to chant. The reason is because the sound vibration Hare Krishna once heard from within reverses the mitotic activity of cancer cells. Try listening to loud music and soft, soothing music for one week. Compare the two kinds of music. Which music will make you go mad or crazy? The sound vibration Hare Krishna acts that way. It has an effect on the mind as well as in the different parts of our body. Once attuned to the mantra one will never be the same again.
rajakrsna

Post by rajakrsna »

jones jones;1387755 wrote: I'm totally for freedom of speech and hey ... I'm all for the Hare Krishna stuff man ... but "In the beginning was the word KANSR???" Gimme a break here. Is it like a "rose by any other name would smell as sweet?"

You don't even make any sense and the source you are copying and pasting from is like sooooooooooooo last year man.

Get with the program ... puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!

Say it not read. The sound you hear is no different from the word CANCER. So, in the beginning was the word CANCER/KANSR which became flesh ( CANCEROUS ) and dwelt among us. The reverse sound of CANCER/KANSR is KRSNA. So, what`s wrong with that? I`m only applying an alternative in the treatment of CANCER when everything fails. And it does not even cost you a single cent to do it. Only your sincerity is asked of you.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Oscar, I'm shocked & saddened by what you said. I'm so very sorry-(((oscar))).
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

AnneBoleyn;1387781 wrote: Oscar, I'm shocked & saddened by what you said. I'm so very sorry-(((oscar))).

Thanks Anne... Barry was not my child. He was my husbands son by his first marraige. He died at 4 years old In Guy's hospital from a very rare form of child cancer. To date, there Is only 40 or so recorded deaths from that strain and Barry was one of them.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Health Wellness”