For Hawke,

capt_buzzard

For Hawke,

Post by capt_buzzard »

What is Wireless Network Internet?
Agnes

For Hawke,

Post by Agnes »

thats a good question, i believe it is a hand held unit you can take to the bathroom so you miss nothing in the garden? GOOD one capt.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
capt_buzzard

For Hawke,

Post by capt_buzzard »

Agnes wrote: thats a good question, i believe it is a hand held unit you can take to the bathroom so you miss nothing in the garden? GOOD one capt.funny girl:D
Agnes

For Hawke,

Post by Agnes »

i haven't had a chance to view BTS's vibrator, so thats probably wireless and hand held too? who would want a toy with a plug in the wall? i mean you want a connection but a cord in the way? cordless is the best!
capt_buzzard

For Hawke,

Post by capt_buzzard »

Agnes wrote: i haven't had a chance to view BTS's vibrator, so thats probably wireless and hand held too? who would want a toy with a plug in the wall? i mean you want a connection but a cord in the way? cordless is the best!true:D
Agnes

For Hawke,

Post by Agnes »

omg, the cell phone! hey, at least you admit it? :-6
capt_buzzard

For Hawke,

Post by capt_buzzard »

now What did I ever do without my cell phone. Hands Free
john8pies

For Hawke,

Post by john8pies »

ah, and to think I can remember back to when the term `wireless` used to be regarded as old-fashioned and quaintly fuddy duddy!!!
Hawke

For Hawke,

Post by Hawke »

Gah. I somehow missed this thread.

Capt. - Wireless networking is just what it sounds like. It is a way for you to surf the internet without having to plug your system directly into your modem. My entire house is wireless, so that I can move from room to room with my laptop and not have to worry about plugging in at any time. If you would like more information on wireless, you can read here or here.

Cheers!

-Hawke
devist8me

For Hawke,

Post by devist8me »

We use it all the time. I'll be on the desktop computer, hubby will be in the living room in front of the TV on the laptop playing poker (while watching poker I might add). Its nice to have the freedom to be online anywhere in the house.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy

Return to “Computers Internet”