Korea Medical Tourism

Jessica12

Korea Medical Tourism

Post by Jessica12 »

Wanna get the world best health care and take a trip to other country?

How abot Korea?

Attached files
YZGI

Korea Medical Tourism

Post by YZGI »

Jessica12;1399906 wrote: Wanna get the world best health care and take a trip to other country?

How abot Korea?

At least their not bankrupt when its over.
spot

Korea Medical Tourism

Post by spot »

Before falling for Jessica's write-only guff I suggest potential clients read CSI | A Korean Skeptic's Report: New Ager-Occupied Territory

Corruption and a reckless pursuit of in-group interests are deeply ingrained in Korean society from industry to the public sector. Educational institutions are not at all immune to this phenomenon. There are a few who recognize that Korean problems can be cured only by the spirit of science, rationality, objectivity, and honesty.

[...] Few in Korea are aware, even in this day and age, of the fact that acupuncture, folk remedies, and herbs are mostly neither effective nor safe. Amid the propaganda of TKM professionals, the government’s assurance of special consideration, and the public’s uncritical belief, Korea is seeing an unprecedented boom period of acupuncture and herbal remedies.

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Korea Medical Tourism

Post by YZGI »

spot;1399914 wrote: Before falling for Jessica's write-only guff I suggest potential clients read CSI | A Korean Skeptic's Report: New Ager-Occupied Territory

Corruption and a reckless pursuit of in-group interests are deeply ingrained in Korean society from industry to the public sector. Educational institutions are not at all immune to this phenomenon. There are a few who recognize that Korean problems can be cured only by the spirit of science, rationality, objectivity, and honesty.

[...] Few in Korea are aware, even in this day and age, of the fact that acupuncture, folk remedies, and herbs are mostly neither effective nor safe. Amid the propaganda of TKM professionals, the government’s assurance of special consideration, and the public’s uncritical belief, Korea is seeing an unprecedented boom period of acupuncture and herbal remedies.

I hadn't fell for it. I swear..
spot

Korea Medical Tourism

Post by spot »

YZGI;1399915 wrote: I hadn't fell for it. I swear..

Besides which you're healthy. Or were you thinking of cosmetic enhancement?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Korea Medical Tourism

Post by YZGI »

spot;1399918 wrote: Besides which you're healthy. Or were you thinking of cosmetic enhancement?

One never knows.
spot

Korea Medical Tourism

Post by spot »

YZGI;1399919 wrote: One never knows.

Those big-bum injections, eh.
YZGI

Korea Medical Tourism

Post by YZGI »

spot;1399923 wrote: Those big-bum injections, eh.

Okay, I'll give you that one. That was pretty funny.

You a big booty fan eh?
spot

Korea Medical Tourism

Post by spot »

YZGI;1399925 wrote: Okay, I'll give you that one. That was pretty funny.

You a big booty fan eh?

I shall, all things considered, take the fifth.

Return to “Health Wellness”