Hi I am newbie. Will life be easier if I sold my soul

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
ilovemoney

Post by ilovemoney »

I want to sell my soul to be a billionaire, make my life easer, get a microchip implant and a brain chip, for my body to get healed, neuro feedback, and brain computer interface Will my life be easier and can I travel the world if I sell my soul. Can I get a passport if I have a juvenile record. All my charges have been dropped, never spent a night in jail. I have no felonies I was never in trouble as an adult.

Thanks

:yh_peace
koan

Post by koan »

I`m giving you a break because you`re a newbie and maybe don`t know that you shouldn`t post the same thing three times. Though you can get a passport, you might find that other countries won`t let you in.
koan

Post by koan »

As to the first part of your question, your life might be easier by a weight factor but they haven't yet decided on what a soul weighs so I can't give you details.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I've always heard on the cop shows I've watched that juvenile records are sealed. It sounds like that isn't even a factor for getting a passport.
koan

Post by koan »

I got turned away at the border once because I had a juvie charge and too many condoms in my purse. lmao

The juvie thing is supposed to "disappear" but doesn't. The condoms were put in my purse the night before by my mother who was a little drunk and had discovered her first condom machine in a restaurant bathroom.

You can be turned away at any border because you seem suspicious. They don't even need proof that you're a risk. You just have to have too many condoms.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Funny, they never have asked me how many condoms I had when I was at the border.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

10 People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil

Apply for a Passport

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
koan

Post by koan »

LarsMac;1405540 wrote: Funny, they never have asked me how many condoms I had when I was at the border.

They didn't ask me. They searched my purse. We got pulled over because there were 5 young people and one looked kind of like a biker dude. It turned out okay though because we were in Windsor and just went to the tunnel pass. The tunnel dudes didn't pull us over.
dipty587

Post by dipty587 »

ilovemoney.....You most welcome
[moderator removed link]
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

OH you party poopers!!! let him sell his soul and sit back and watch.

I have popcorn .
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

koan;1405535 wrote: I got turned away at the border once because I had a juvie charge and too many condoms in my purse. lmao

The juvie thing is supposed to "disappear" but doesn't. The condoms were put in my purse the night before by my mother who was a little drunk and had discovered her first condom machine in a restaurant bathroom.

You can be turned away at any border because you seem suspicious. They don't even need proof that you're a risk. You just have to have too many condoms.

what??? condoms? a juvi record?????....you bloody terrorist!!!!!!

Return to “Introductions”