Magento eCommerce Website Issues

umerseoig

Post by umerseoig »

Guys i have a website. i got it developed by an Indian Developer, and he totally destroyed my website.

I didn't know he was using a stolen template, the site worked good for a few months, but then a problem occurred. A major problem, automatic generation of pages. and thousand of 404 Errors

I had total 300 products and max 400 pages in the site... but my indexing went over 85,000... Also the servers crashed twice a month and my traffic went down from 1600 to 500...

I'm totally confused, There was a chronicle error i fixed it, now the indexing it 7,000 or something, but still it's 10-12 times more than the actual pages. I'm worried.

What should I do?
FG-administator

Post by FG-administator »

Find a forum specific to website development, I'd have thought. We are not a website developer community. Why on earth have you joined here to ask us?

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
umerseoig

Post by umerseoig »

This is the Computers and Internet section? I thought some1 might know it here..
FG-administator

Post by FG-administator »

I can't see the slightest reason for you thinking it. Simply looking at the other threads in Computers and Internet will show that none of them are from website developers.

I'd be less testy if you weren't posting from Pakistan slagging off a company in India. Why on earth would someone from Pakistan buy a website from an Indian developer in the first place, the tension between your two countries is needle-sharp and explosive enough already.

I suspect you're posting out of malice, not from any desire to find a replacement website. There's no reason for you to include "Indian Developer" otherwise.

With a username like "Umer Search Engine Optimization" I also suspect you're closer to being a website professional yourself than you imply in your post. Search Engine Optimisers hoping to hitch a lift for their websites' Google Rankings by quoting text that then appears on multiple forums are not my favourite people.

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

and what would you do to lose four pounds?:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Computers Internet”