Thank Your Lucky Stars as Lola used to Say!

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Whenever I feel really, really down and depressed ... and this happens fairly often ... I have now taken to going online and checking out how other earthlings are feeling. :-5

And I now feel much better when I do this becos there are a gazillion, gazillion others out there in this wide world of ours who are suffering much, much more than I am! :wah:

So I am actually very well off!! :-6
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Funny this because only very recently I was thinking this....

Example.... Only three weeks ago I was sitting In my neighbours house laughing, drinking coffee, gossiping and having fun. The next day, just 24 hours later, I was sitting on her sofa with two police liason officers while the police were dredging a river looking for her 17 year old boy. The following day, they recovered his body and she was planning his funeral.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Lon

Post by Lon »

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.

Willie Nelson
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Well speaking of stars...going out on a clear moonless night (outside the city especially) and seeing all the stars like glowing dust always makes me feel extremely serene and happy.

Return to “Health Wellness”