Ice drug epidemic.

A forum to discuss local issues in Australia.
fuzzywuzzy

Ice drug epidemic.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

New leak of radioactive water at Fukushima nuclear plant may have flowed into Pacific Ocean: TEPCO - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

This is beginning to scare the **** out of me . Usually this is the kind of thing you find in the cities but recently we had a car intercepted near the next town . What he guy was carrying could have supplied every person in that town for a good three months with Ice.

My eldest son is saddened that he's loosing friends to this drug . Normal everyday people are falling victim to this ****.
fuzzywuzzy

Ice drug epidemic.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

OOPS ha ha ha ha...... this is the correct link . :)

Backyard labs fuel growing 'ice' epidemic - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
LarsMac

Ice drug epidemic.

Post by LarsMac »

That has been going on in the States for some time. Pretty nasty stuff, I think.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
fuzzywuzzy

Ice drug epidemic.

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It's the speed in which it has overtaken other drugs that astounds me .
LarsMac

Ice drug epidemic.

Post by LarsMac »

fuzzywuzzy;1437147 wrote: It's the speed in which it has overtaken other drugs that astounds me .

Yeah, it's easy and cheap to make. Any idiot can do it, with a few easily obtained materials and a little time.

Low risk, high reward, as other idiots will pay good money for the product.

Pretty nasty stuff. Of course the fact that it turns one's brain into Swiss cheese never seems to phase them.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Australia”