Phew

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Oscar Namechange

Phew

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Has anyone heard of this and does It really work?

The problem thus far.

I leave at 7 am with my first charge to a special needs school on the other side of Bath.

It's a very long trip and I am In the back of the car with M, a severely brain damaged 18 year old with the mental age of around 3 to 4 years old.

The trips are delightful where we look for bird nests and different birds on the way along with very In depth debates such as ' what's the worst poo to tread In'...

Anyway, M pharts a lot on route...

You are going along taking In the beauty of the countryside and suddenly you are hit with the stench from the bowels of hell.

I have a strong stomach and am quite happy with rancid cat sick or doggie diahoora but this Is just something else.

Apparently, even his teachers have discussed this with his parents.

Now I'm told, that If you strike a match, It burns off the gas and the smell Instantly.

Anyone know If this Is true.?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Phew

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Well, bugger me for a shilling... look what I found.... good old Internet again !!!

The Stupid Question: Why Does Striking A Match Remove Toilet Smells? | The Enthusiast
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Travel Vacation”