Some Lion This!

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Some Lion This!

Post by jones jones »

This is alleged to be a lion … King of the jungle!

It seems that in 1731 the King of Sweden was presented with a lion as a gift. He so loved the beast that when it died he had it stuffed. The problem was that the taxidermist was only given the bones and skin and apparently had never seen a lion before.

Looks a little cross-eyed to me.

Well he did his best poor chap!

(See First Reply)
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Some Lion This!

Post by jones jones »

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
jones jones

Some Lion This!

Post by jones jones »

Shear Farm, one of Shropshire's beautiful old farm houses dating from the 15th century.

I could live here!

jones jones

Some Lion This!

Post by jones jones »

Glacier Waterfall in Markarfljót north of Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland

Beautiful!

fuzzywuzzy

Some Lion This!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Poor little lion . I have a friend who has birds behind glass ...It's time to get them restuffed they not only look dead but almost like they've been run over . They are looking a bit worse for wear. :D

Love the waterfall pic.

Return to “Photography More”