Fantasy Vacation Exchange?

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
tabby

Post by tabby »

My 2014 wall calendar hanging in the kitchen is called "Destination Dreams" and it shows 12 months of beautiful places worldwide that the publishers assume the masses want to experience. A local business gives these calendars out at Christmas each year and they really do show some gorgeous locales. As I flip each new month, I always envision myself at said locale having a long vacation ... sometimes they are spots I know I would really enjoy and other spots ... not so much.

The January photo is of the Cancun hotel zone in Quintana Roo, Mexico. Sunny & warm beaches, luxury accommodations, fishing, relaxation, good food ... dysentery ... and yet it really isn't someplace I'd be interested in visiting.

Where would you be spending your January 2014 according to your scenic calendar? Would you be willing to trade time there for my Mexican vacation? I'd be willing to throw in a complimentary straw hat if you offer me some place I like better ...

LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Our scenic calendar has a picture of Steamboat Springs Ski Resort in Colorado.

A wonderful place to go skiing. We are so done with cold, though, already, that a visit to Cancun sounds rather nice.

The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
tabby

Post by tabby »

I had a photo of Steamboat Springs, CO on my 2013 calendar (they tossed in an extra January photo) and I would trade you a Cancun vacation for it ... unless someone comes up with a better offer. :-6

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”