Now Big Brother or Big Sister or Big Uncle or Even Mr Big Can be Listening.

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Apropos ... yeah I'm just using a big word onpropos because I can, to a thread I just now posted in Rumanian, :-3 ... hmmm no that was somewhere else. Oh yes it was in English here on FG. :wah:

Are you aware that the technology has now reached the stage where the "powers that be" and I'm not talking about the CIA (USA), MI6 (Britain), FSB (Russia), ASIS (Australia), DGSE (France), BND (Germany), MSS (China) ... but big corporations and big earthlings in them can spy on you in your home, hotel room practically anywhere?

It is done thru your cell phone/mobile phone which can be used as a "microphone" even when it’s switched off.

Another way is a "laser microphone" where a laser beam can be directed into a room and bounced off a window where it picks up the vibrations of voices in the room and converts them into speech.

The days of hidden microphones and telephone tapping are numbered.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I would laugh so much if someone would do that to us!

Only thing they'd hear is: burp, fart, fart, fart, and maybe a little light snoring in between times.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

And Hitachi has come out with an identity badge that can track an employee's location in the workplace and keep a record of the other staff members they spoke to as well as for how long they spoke.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

jones jones;1447279 wrote: And Hitachi has come out with an identity badge that can track an employee's location in the workplace and keep a record of the other staff members they spoke to as well as for how long they spoke.

And Hitachi isn't even government..........or is it?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

AnneBoleyn;1447297 wrote: And Hitachi isn't even government..........or is it?

For their employees they're God - and the don't let them forget it.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Chloe_88;1447181 wrote: I would laugh so much if someone would do that to us!

Only thing they'd hear is: burp, fart, fart, fart, and maybe a little light snoring in between times.

Chloe you are such a fun girl!
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

AnneBoleyn;1447297 wrote: And Hitachi isn't even government..........or is it?

Well I guess Hitachi is to Japanese earthlings almost like that.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

Bryn Mawr;1447313 wrote: For their employees they're God - and the don't let them forget it.

And what's more I believe it can also tell how like "animated" there were in the conversation.

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”