Some Images From My Wibble Wobble Album.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

1969 Internet Radio Model S 1000 Hong Kong … and here we are thinking the Internet is a fairly new thing; blue ’56 Chevy … so beautiful!; 1965-Christopher Walken (age 22) … used to like this man until Natalie Wood died; Oak Park, Illinois … I could easily live here; for all the squares?; “Purple does something strange to me”... quote by Charles Bukowski Art Hy Hintermeister;

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

Lovely image....reminds me of home. Sigh....

Attached files
tabby

Post by tabby »

I love that last image, JJ! Go granny!! :)

The photo of the home made me think of an old & abandoned house that I ran across last summer in a neighboring county. It's impossible to see a structure like that and not wonder how it looked in its glory and wish that someone would buy it and restore to such.

jones jones

Post by jones jones »

I always attempt to get the story behind the story if I can. I find great beauty in abandoned and ruined structures but keep wondering why they were abandoned in the first place.
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

Return to “Photography More”