Herr Griffin

Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

Well.....................he sounds racist to me!!!!!
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Post by Oscar Namechange »

For someone who Is seemingly so against him, you don't half hang around Stormfront and listen to his speeches a lot .

Labour got it wrong on immigration, admits Miliband - Telegraph
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1450108 wrote: For someone who Is seemingly so against him, you don't half hang around Stormfront and listen to his speeches a lot .

Labour got it wrong on immigration, admits Miliband - Telegraph

BNP website.........know your enemy?
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450111 wrote: BNP website.........know your enemy? Yeah right :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1450113 wrote: Yeah right :yh_rotfl

You can laugh.............................is that why you hang out here?
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450118 wrote: You can laugh.............................is that why you hang out here?

Put It this way... I can't abide Nigel Farage but damn sure I don't waste my time logging on to the UKIP website and I certainly wouldn't waste my time listening to his speeches.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1450120 wrote: Put It this way... I can't abide Nigel Farage but damn sure I don't waste my time logging on to the UKIP website and I certainly wouldn't waste my time listening to his speeches.

So you wouldn't know what his latest strategy is or be able to counter his arguments.
AnneBoleyn

Herr Griffin

Post by AnneBoleyn »

As an American, I will not listen to Issa, Palin, Cruz & all others of their stupid ilk. I won't watch Fox News, except when my son is here, he has the same attitude as Bruv: "....know your enemy". I'm sick of my enemy, which to me means idiots talking. I'd rather watch the 3 Stooges or Abbot & Costello, at least they were funny. I support causes to combat these morons, but that doesn't mean I have to actually listen.
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

There is an thread of truth in what he said, you know. The problems in Africa need to be fixed by Africans, and they won't be fixed if all the people who don't like the way it is in Africa leave and go somewhere else. The same for the problems in the Middle East, and Russia, and South America, and Indonesia, and even in the US.

Emigration will not fix the world's problems.

If it would, then we need to build space ships and let all of the people who don't like it here, pack up and go find another planet.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Bryn Mawr

Herr Griffin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

LarsMac;1450177 wrote: There is an thread of truth in what he said, you know. The problems in Africa need to be fixed by Africans, and they won't be fixed if all the people who don't like the way it is in Africa leave and go somewhere else. The same for the problems in the Middle East, and Russia, and South America, and Indonesia, and even in the US.

If it would, then we need to build space ships and let all of the people who don't like it here, pack up and go find another planet.

We need to do that anyway but, in the mean time, we need to grow up
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

I'm not sure his intentions are to eradicate the problems of Africa. I doubt even, that he cares much about the boats that capsize in the mediterranean. He's concern is first and foremost for those white, Anglo Saxon natives of Britain.He's an odious man with odious ideas .

We give foreign aid in one hand and steal the minerals with the other. The corruption that is rife, just reinforces that cycle.

It's not helped by Africa being divided by colonial borders. How does an individual African country unite its people when its been carved up through tribal grounds.

This all suits the west. It can put up with the fighting and corruption if it means we fill the continent with greedy multinational companies.

How does the saying go ? Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will be fed for a lifetime.

Education of the poor of the world is the key to elevating them from poverty
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

LarsMac;1450177 wrote: There is an thread of truth in what he said, you know. The problems in Africa need to be fixed by Africans, and they won't be fixed if all the people who don't like the way it is in Africa leave and go somewhere else. The same for the problems in the Middle East, and Russia, and South America, and Indonesia, and even in the US.

Strange answer from possibly the most succesful nation ever...... built on people escaping problems in their own lands ?
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

Bruv;1450183 wrote: Strange answer from possibly the most succesful nation ever...... built on people escaping problems in their own lands ?

Well, we do offer some evidence that immigration can work, I suppose. Or at least that it did in the past.

Be that as it may, it didn't fix any problems back in the home countries, though, did it?

Of course we also have a saying about shutting the barn door after the horses escaped. I suspect the inverse could be true. It's too late to slam the doors, now.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

LarsMac;1450198 wrote: Well, we do offer some evidence that immigration can work, I suppose. Or at least that it did in the past.

Be that as it may, it didn't fix any problems back in the home countries, though, did it?

Of course we also have a saying about shutting the barn door after the horses escaped. I suspect the inverse could be true. It's too late to slam the doors, now.

Did you really listen to all of it?

He talks of genocide, a conspiracy of leftists capitalists and zionists to scheme to breed us white Europeans out of existance.

The perpetrators need a new Nuremburgh trial, because it is a crime against humanity.

It is the ultimate conspiracy theory.......the plan ? To race mix mankind until we all coffee coloured with no individualities or ancestry.

His idea is that white's are the only race to have any value, they are civilised, the others have no worth and allowing them to dilute the gene pool is planned ethnicide.

Just because he reckons the Banks and international business are at fault in their dealings in Africa,doesn't make his objections to immigration any more reasonable or palatable.

Just because he doesn't click his heels together or hasn't invaded Poland yet, doesn't mean he is a nice man.
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

Bruv;1450216 wrote: Did you really listen to all of it?

He talks of genocide, a conspiracy of leftists capitalists and zionists to scheme to breed us white Europeans out of existance.

The perpetrators need a new Nuremburgh trial, because it is a crime against humanity.

It is the ultimate conspiracy theory.......the plan ? To race mix mankind until we all coffee coloured with no individualities or ancestry.

His idea is that white's are the only race to have any value, they are civilised, the others have no worth and allowing them to dilute the gene pool is planned ethnicide.

Just because he reckons the Banks and international business are at fault in their dealings in Africa,doesn't make his objections to immigration any more reasonable or palatable.

Just because he doesn't click his heels together or hasn't invaded Poland yet, doesn't mean he is a nice man.

And where did you get from my post that I was actually defending the guy?
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

LarsMac;1450177 wrote: There is an thread of truth in what he said, you know.
LarsMac;1450217 wrote: And where did you get from my post that I was actually defending the guy?

The bit.....there is a thread of truth in what he said gave me a hint.

I did mention he is correct about western domination of Africa's economy, but thats as far as he is anywhere near correct.

There is a thread of truth in the following statement too.

LarsMac is a transgender left wing Ethiopian dwarf with suicidal tendencies.....resident in the USA.
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450216 wrote: Did you really listen to all of it?

Something you don't seem to understand Is the time restraints on European politicians to get a slot and speak on behalf of their country or constituants In the European house.

For one, they can waste an entire three days hanging around before they know they have even got a slot. It's completely different to back benchers here getting up and waffling. If they are lucky enough to get a slot, he may have just 5 minutes to present a case depending on weather any questions come back at him. It's a very rapid turn over In there and they are not afforded the time our politicians are to wax lyrical and they have to get to the point quickly or lose the moment. If you look at any case he's made to the house, In those circumstances, yes, he hits hard In the short time that he's afforded. Yet, If you went along to his consituancy, you'd here him talk for hours on Africa.

That aside, the conspiricy he speaks of, Is this:

Labour threw open doors to mass migration in secret plot to make a multicultural UK | Mail Online

Don't like the Mail, then try this:

MigrationWatchUK | Was Mass Immigration a Conspiracy?

He Is right when he has argued for years, that no-one was consulted or asked about changing the demographics of this country.

You may not like the way he puts It, just think Frank Carson,
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

Bruv;1450218 wrote: The bit.....there is a thread of truth in what he said gave me a hint.

I did mention he is correct about western domination of Africa's economy, but thats as far as he is anywhere near correct.

There is a thread of truth in the following statement too.

LarsMac is a transgender left wing Ethiopian dwarf with suicidal tendencies.....resident in the USA.
LIAR!!!! I am NOT a Dwarf
- DH Lawrence
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

oscar;1450219 wrote: Something you don't seem to understand Is the time restraints on European politicians to get a slot and speak on behalf of their country or constituants In the European house.

For one, they can waste an entire three days hanging around before they know they have even got a slot. It's completely different to back benchers here getting up and waffling. If they are lucky enough to get a slot, he may have just 5 minutes to present a case depending on weather any questions come back at him. It's a very rapid turn over In there and they are not afforded the time our politicians are to wax lyrical and they have to get to the point quickly or lose the moment. If you look at any case he's made to the house, In those circumstances, yes, he hits hard In the short time that he's afforded. Yet, If you went along to his consituancy, you'd here him talk for hours on Africa.

That aside, the conspiricy he speaks of, Is this:

Labour threw open doors to mass migration in secret plot to make a multicultural UK | Mail Online

Don't like the Mail, then try this:

MigrationWatchUK | Was Mass Immigration a Conspiracy?

He Is right when he has argued for years, that no-one was consulted or asked about changing the demographics of this country.

You may not like the way he puts It, just think Frank Carson,

There was not "Leftist/Labour" conspiracy to make a "Multi-Cultural UK"

The UK did like every other industrialized country after WWII.

We fed our industry with good jobs and the middle class no longer wanted to do the menial labor, so we began importing cheap labor from the Third World to do our dirty work.

Then the corporations began using that cheap labor for the other jobs instead of feeding the unions. When governments started trying to enforce the pay standards, the corporations moved the jobs, leaving the unions and the cheap labor to fight over the scraps, and leftovers.

Now we have pricks like this guy trying to push all the blame onto the left.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1450219 wrote: Something you don't seem to understand Is the time restraints on European politicians to get a slot and speak on behalf of their country or constituants ......

You would think he would have enough time to craft his wording then, kind of proves he is as moronic as he first appears.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

Yea......what LarsMac said.
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

LarsMac;1450224 wrote: There was not "Leftist/Labour" conspiracy to make a "Multi-Cultural UK"

The UK did like every other industrialized country after WWII.

We fed our industry with good jobs and the middle class no longer wanted to do the menial labor, so we began importing cheap labor from the Third World to do our dirty work.

Then the corporations began using that cheap labor for the other jobs instead of feeding the unions. When governments started trying to enforce the pay standards, the corporations moved the jobs, leaving the unions and the cheap labor to fight over the scraps, and leftovers.

Now we have pricks like this guy trying to push all the blame onto the left. Maybe In the USA....

Try reading the Left's opinion

Mass immigration has made Britain a less competitive economy - Telegraph

Documents prove the recklessness of the open door policy... even the Left are calling It treason.... You seem to be very out of touch with this In the UK.

The document released yesterday suggested that Labour originally pursued a different direction. It was published under the title “Migration: an economic and social analysis” but the removal of significant extracts suggested that officials or ministers were nervous over references to “social objectives”.

The original paper called for the need of a new framework for thinking about migration policy but the concluding phrase — “if we are to maximise the contribution of migration to the Government’s economic and social objectives” — was edited out.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwes ... in-stupid/
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450226 wrote: Yea......what LarsMac said. How about contributing something on the Issue Griffin raised Instead of how he presented It ?
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

oscar;1450228 wrote: How about contributing something on the Issue Griffin raised Instead of how he presented It ?

And which issue would that actually be?

I marvel that they didn't toss him out on his ear.
- DH Lawrence
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1450228 wrote: How about contributing something on the Issue Griffin raised Instead of how he presented It ?

There is no issue, there is only a baseless racist paranoia, generated by small minded bigots.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

LarsMac;1450230 wrote: And which issue would that actually be?

You and me LarsMac.....seperated at birth?
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

LarsMac;1450230 wrote: And which issue would that actually be?

Then you really are out of touch with politics In the Uk and Europe. We are a democratic society and weather you or anyone else likes It, Nick Griffin Is a democratically elected member of the European Parliament. That gives him the right to address what he likes, and how he likes. He would be no more thrown out on his ear than any other democratically elected member of the European Parliament, or don't you realise that ?

There are many elected politicians In the EU Parliament that I believe are complete tossers but weather I like It or not, they have a right to be there, ie elected by the people.

Or are you suggesting Lars, that In a democratic society, we begin to silence those elected by the people when we don't like what they are saying ? How does that work exactly ?
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1450233 wrote: Then you really are out of touch with politics In the Uk and Europe. We are a democratic society and weather you or anyone else likes It, Nick Griffin Is a democratically elected member of the European Parliament. That gives him the right to address what he likes, and how he likes. He would be no more thrown out on his ear than any other democratically elected member of the European Parliament, or don't you realise that ?

There are many elected politicians In the EU Parliament that I believe are complete tossers but weather I like It or not, they have a right to be there, ie elected by the people.

Or are you suggesting Lars, that In a democratic society, we begin to silence those elected by the people when we don't like what they are saying ? How does that work exactly ?

It is something you like to remind us often. The fact that he is an elected member of parliament.

With that, comes a responsibility. He represents ALL in is constituency, not just the White, Anglo Saxon ones. He has a responsibility to all those, whether they voted for him or not. He cannot choose to disenfranchise the ones who don't suit his racial profile.

That's what responsible politicians do, or at least are supposed to

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Snowfire;1450235 wrote: It is something you like to remind us often. The fact that he is an elected member of parliament.

With that, comes a responsibility. He represents ALL in is constituency, not just the White, Anglo Saxon ones. He has a responsibility to all those, whether they voted for him or not. He cannot choose to disenfranchise the ones who don't suit his racial profile.

That's what responsible politicians do, or at least are supposed to Ahhhh and there's the dichotomy.

Drawing on previous threads, which Is It now?

Is Griffin the Totalitarian who excluded non whites from joining the BNP until amendments to the Equality Bill which would enable him to address Issue's only on behalf on his white Indigenous European country men as claimed In other threads, or, Is he now suddenly duty bound to speak on behalf on non Indigenous, neglected people who didn't vote for him ?

So which Is It ?
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1450237 wrote: Ahhhh and there's the dichotomy.

Drawing on previous threads, which Is It now?

Is Griffin the Totalitarian who excluded non whites from joining the BNP until amendments to the Equality Bill which would enable him to address Issue's only on behalf on his white Indigenous European country men as claimed In other threads, or, Is he now suddenly duty bound to speak on behalf on non Indigenous, neglected people who didn't vote for him ?

So which Is It ?

I don't see a dichotomy. Just a statement about his moral and political responsibilities as a Member of the European Union for North West England

Winston Churchill
Betty Boop

Herr Griffin

Post by Betty Boop »

Snowfire;1450238 wrote: I don't see a dichotomy. Just a statement about his moral and political responsibilities as a Member of the European Union for North West England

No, but wow, that big d word looked good sitting there huh? :-2
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Snowfire;1450238 wrote: I don't see a dichotomy. Just a statement about his moral and political responsibilities as a Member of the European Union for North West England

So by your very suggestion, you are now saying as an example, that an elected Liberal Democrat European member of Parliament would speak on behalf on BNP constituants where he was elected? And further more, It would be the honourable thing to do ?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

If only eh ?
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1450241 wrote: So by your very suggestion, you are now saying as an example, that an elected Liberal Democrat European member of Parliament would speak on behalf on BNP constituants where he was elected? And further more, It would be the honourable thing to do ?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

If only eh ?

A Liberal Democrat MP has the same responsibilities. He has no idea who is a BNP member and who is a Communist within his constituency but has a responsibility to represent everyone of them. He cannot - and I will repeat for the hard of reading - disenfranchise those within his ward, because they dont fit his racial profile.

I'm not sure what it is your not grasping.

It might be me. I apologise.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Snowfire;1450243 wrote: A Liberal Democrat MP has the same responsibilities. He has no idea who is a BNP member and who is a Communist within his constituency but has a responsibility to represent everyone of them. He cannot - and I will repeat for the hard of reading - disenfranchise those within his ward, because they dont fit his racial profile.

I'm not sure what it is your not grasping.

It might be me. I apologise. I actually agree with you that In Eutopia, elected members of Parliament speak on behalf of all In their wards but come on, you know as well as I do, In the real world that doesn't happen.

Most MP's hold surgeries and Issue's raised In the EU parliament or Westminster will be the majority view. Griffin Is actually the best example of that.... his electorate Is concerned about Immigration. He's not going to raise an Issue by the remaining percentage who are for Immigration any more than any other politician Is going to side with those who don't agree with them. That's simply because the Issue they are speaking on, Is what got them elected and they will all look for re-election. It might be the honourable thing to do to speak on behalf of all but In fact, It would be politically suicidal to speak out against the electorate that put them In Parliament In the first place. For eg.... Have you ever heard a Lib Dem get up from the back benches and argue jobs for the British first?
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Betty Boop;1450240 wrote: No, but wow, that big d word looked good sitting there huh? :-2 Excuse me ? Do you have anything to offer the debate? Or do moderators now just pick apart posters words? Only, I thought that was frowned upon here. Hmmmmm
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

Amid the publicity generated by his BBC appearance, Mr Griffin's mother-in-law said he was a "racist" and a "work-shy pretender" who put his politics ahead of his family and was "living in the Dark Ages."

Mr Griffin appeared in court in November 2009 to accuse Asian motorist Tauriq Khalid of racially abusing him for being white. Following a three-day trial, Mr Khalid was cleared of racially abusive threatening behaviour.

In December 2009 Mr Griffin appeared at the international climate conference in Copenhagen, as a representative of the European Parliament. He called world leaders "mass murderers" and described global warming as the "biggest hoax in history" – a phrase remarkably similar to his previous description of the Holocaust.

In March this year, The Daily Telegraph revealed that Mr Griffin and BNP colleague Andrew Brons had failed to publish details of their European expenses, despite Mr Griffin's accusations, during the European elections, that Westminister MPs and Brussels MEPS had "their snouts in the trough".

Taken from The Daily Telegraph 2009

What a lovely chap...............even his mother in law dislikes him.
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

oscar;1450233 wrote: Then you really are out of touch with politics In the Uk and Europe. We are a democratic society and weather you or anyone else likes It, Nick Griffin Is a democratically elected member of the European Parliament. That gives him the right to address what he likes, and how he likes. He would be no more thrown out on his ear than any other democratically elected member of the European Parliament, or don't you realise that ?

If you're going to do nothing but insult my intelligence, then please learn to spell correctly while doing so.
- DH Lawrence
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1450244 wrote: I actually agree with you that In Eutopia, elected members of Parliament speak on behalf of all In their wards but come on, you know as well as I do, In the real world that doesn't happen.

Most MP's hold surgeries and Issue's raised In the EU parliament or Westminster will be the majority view. Griffin Is actually the best example of that.... his electorate Is concerned about Immigration. He's not going to raise an Issue by the remaining percentage who are for Immigration any more than any other politician Is going to side with those who don't agree with them. That's simply because the Issue they are speaking on, Is what got them elected and they will all look for re-election. It might be the honourable thing to do to speak on behalf of all but In fact, It would be politically suicidal to speak out against the electorate that put them In Parliament In the first place. For eg.... Have you ever heard a Lib Dem get up from the back benches and argue jobs for the British first?

What Nick Griffin does goes further. His political stance by default is one of division by colour/race/ religion. That leaves a vast amount of people defenseless, with no representation. No voice. How many miles do you think he would go, if he was given just an inch ?

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

A serious question.

What was ole Nicks position regarding EU membership...................before he was elected?
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

LarsMac;1450247 wrote: If you're going to do nothing but insult my intelligence, then please learn to spell correctly while doing so. So, nothing to add just Insults.... Anyone who suggests any elected member of The European Parliament could be thrown out on his ear needs to do a little more research.
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450249 wrote: A serious question.

What was ole Nicks position regarding EU membership...................before he was elected? You see, just that phrase ' Ole Nick' screams this Is about personality and not the subject he raised.

Nick and Andrew Brons campaign for our removal from the EU, but that's not to say he can't represent his people while we are stuck with It. Until such time we withdraw, why should he not have his say any more than any other UKIP member of the EP who also want withdrawal ?
Betty Boop

Herr Griffin

Post by Betty Boop »

I've been following the thread all evening in between other jobs here, back along I did have an inclination to look a few things up but now I've lost the will to live. Debating with you Oscar is impossible and does nothing but drive up blood pressure as none of your counter arguments bear relation to what the other poster wrote, it's like going round in an ever decreasing circle!
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1450251 wrote: You see, just that phrase ' Ole Nick' screams this Is about personality and not the subject he raised.

Nick and Andrew Brons campaign for our removal from the EU, but that's not to say he can't represent his people while we are stuck with It. Until such time we withdraw, why should he not have his say any more than any other UKIP member of the EP who also want withdrawal ?

Now thats what I call politician with ideals.

Funny how the other politician under discussion recently changed the laws so he could represent the people, while Nasty Nick (No apologies) just jumps on the gravy train he despises.
Bruv

Herr Griffin

Post by Bruv »

Betty Boop;1450252 wrote: I've been following the thread all evening in between other jobs here, back along I did have an inclination to look a few things up but now I've lost the will to live. Debating with you Oscar is impossible and does nothing but drive up blood pressure as none of your counter arguments bear relation to what the other poster wrote, it's like going round in an ever decreasing circle!

She is female.......

(How to upset everybody in a few words)

OK then :yh_rotfl

...........that makes it alright.................... I understand?
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Snowfire;1450248 wrote: What Nick Griffin does goes further. His political stance by default is one of division by colour/race/ religion. That leaves a vast amount of people defenseless, with no representation. No voice. How many miles do you think he would go, if he was given just an inch ?

Default ? Colour/race/ religion.

Then by the exact same arguement, this Includes:

List of ethnic minority British politicians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Betty Boop;1450252 wrote: I've been following the thread all evening in between other jobs here, back along I did have an inclination to look a few things up but now I've lost the will to live. Debating with you Oscar is impossible and does nothing but drive up blood pressure as none of your counter arguments bear relation to what the other poster wrote, it's like going round in an ever decreasing circle!
So nothing to add then, just the desire to pop In and strut ? I am In this for debate... I'll leave you to critisize wording.
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Bruv;1450253 wrote: Now thats what I call politician with ideals.

Funny how the other politician under discussion recently changed the laws so he could represent the people, while Nasty Nick (No apologies) just jumps on the gravy train he despises.

No politician Is ever going to be perfect are they ? That Eutopia doesn't exist. And yes, personalities come Into It. There are politicians I dislike just because they look funny. Hazel Blears was one of those for me. Yet when I look at the shambles this country has endured over the decades, the sleeze, the fraud, the expenses rackets, the extra marital affairs, the quango's, the 27 Labour Councilors convicted of child abuse, the lies, the back-tracking, the U turns etc etc... Yes, Griffin Is capable of being a grade A pillock but he has stood by his policies for 35 years and Is unwavering. He's never bucked to the system, I have yet to find one Instance where he has been proved a liar, nor any U turn. So his MIL Is pissed because he stopped paying her mortgage.... but In comparison to some of the crooks we have had allegedly running the country for us, at least we all know where we stand with him.
Snowfire

Herr Griffin

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1450255 wrote: Default ? Colour/race/ religion.

Then by the exact same arguement, this Includes:

List of ethnic minority British politicians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You've lost me !

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Herr Griffin

Snowfire;1450258 wrote: You've lost me ! Right, let me give you an example based on your post that Griffin was elected by default based on colour/creed. race,

In Tower Hamlet's, London has two members of Parliament representing the people of It's ward. One Is Jim Fitzpatrick MP (Labour) for The Poplar and Limehouse Consituancy and the other Is Rushanara Ali (Labour) A Bangladeshi for Bethnal Green and Bow.

Are you saying that race/colour/religion would not have come Into the voting In that ward at any point?

This Is entitled ' Parliamentary representation of British Muslims. So by the same token, you disagree with a politician representing the British Indigenous Christians .... see what I mean ?

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/politi ... sentations
LarsMac

Herr Griffin

Post by LarsMac »

oscar;1450250 wrote: So, nothing to add just Insults.... Anyone who suggests any elected member of The European Parliament could be thrown out on his ear needs to do a little more research.

I pretty well said what I had to say about "the issue he raised" already. You chose to ignore that post.

And I did not suggest that he could be tossed out on his ear. I suggested that he should be. An entirely different point.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “International Politics”