Another Twenty-Two Of The Best.

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
jones jones

Another Twenty-Two Of The Best.

Post by jones jones »

Not a very sexy poster is it? Harley Davidson Mobile Booking Cage ... 1920s; A boy between two mounted lobsters caught off the New Jersey coast ... 1915; Prussia Cove, Cornwall 1927 ... In the 18thc it was very popular with smugglers; Female gravedigger; If she hadn't been named Betty, they'd have called her Betty anyway ... 1946 Oscoda air force base; leapfrog maybe?; P.S.C. April 7, 1924 freaky pig!; ; you tell me???;now this is one cool little dude!; Key West, FL 1949 … I could easily live here IF there were no storms or hurricanes!; A mountain of confiscated moonshine; Sitting in the desert, drinking Coors for breakfast ... These are the glory days ... Mohave Desert 1970s; simply beautiful! Is it a Buick?; June 20, 1976 Caril Ann Fugate, girlfriend and accomplice of spree killer Charles Starkweather ... Google the story; my daily MM fix!; the one the only Freddie!; Awesome Art Deco; Hazel Lavery, painted by her husband Sir John Lavery; 1935 Rolls Royce Phantom ... To die for!;

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

Return to “Photography More”