Great Road Trips

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
Drilling_Guy_1213

Great Road Trips

Post by Drilling_Guy_1213 »

My wife and I love riding our motorcycles. She has a 2012 Can Am Spyder RT Limited and I have a 2013 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Limited. We love riding together but also have fun riding our own bikes around also. What is the best bike trip anyone has taken? We live in Missouri and are looking for some fantastic bike rides so tell me about the best areas to ride to in the United States........
LarsMac

Great Road Trips

Post by LarsMac »

Drilling_Guy_1213;1461229 wrote: My wife and I love riding our motorcycles. She has a 2012 Can Am Spyder RT Limited and I have a 2013 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Limited. We love riding together but also have fun riding our own bikes around also. What is the best bike trip anyone has taken? We live in Missouri and are looking for some fantastic bike rides so tell me about the best areas to ride to in the United States........

US-50 from Lamar to Grand Junction, in Colorado

Utah State road 128 from Cisco to Moab, and cruise around the Parks near there. Zion, Arches, Bryce Canyon.

Or cut south off US-50 in Montrose, south on US-550, to Cortez.

US-160 from Cortez, CO to Alamosa, CO.

Those are just a few.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
FourPart

Great Road Trips

Post by FourPart »

Peugot Vivacity 50cc Scooter.

Max distance in 1 journey so far - about 10 miles.

Supposedly limited to 30mph - easily makes 40mph.

Lovely little runabout.
along-for-the-ride

Great Road Trips

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hubby and I enjoy riding the mountains in North Carolina when we go on vacation. Short bike trips are better for us.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Wandrin

Great Road Trips

Post by Wandrin »

The Blue Ridge Parkway is gorgeous. On the west coast, the Pacific Coast Highway is great north of Morro Bay to Leggett.
LarsMac

Great Road Trips

Post by LarsMac »

Wandrin;1461277 wrote: The Blue Ridge Parkway is gorgeous. On the west coast, the Pacific Coast Highway is great north of Morro Bay to Leggett.

Love the Blue Ridge Parkway.

And I have been on the PCH between Monterrey and Morrow Bay. Beautiful drive. I had a convertible Mustang from the Rental company. Always wanted to come back and run it on a motorcycle.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Biker Forum”