Lawyer Joke

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Saint_

Lawyer Joke

Post by Saint_ »

A rich man loaned $20,000 each to a Priest, Doctor, and Lawyer on the condition that they repay the money to his estate after he died.

After his funeral, standing over his grave, the Priest said, "I have a confession. Our benefactor is in Heaven now, and I know that he wouldn't want his worldly possessions, so I used all the money to feed the poor."

The Doctor, replied, "I have to confess that I don't have the money either. I used it to heal the poor." Then the lawyer spoke up...

"I am ashamed of both of you. We had a legal obligation. I placed a check for the entire amount in his coffin."

:)
tude dog

Lawyer Joke

Post by tude dog »

An old joke

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Bruv

Lawyer Joke

Post by Bruv »

Begging your pardon gents, but those jokes are both extremely prejudicial and stereotypical attacks on living minorities, I hope you are both ashamed of your selves.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Smaug

Lawyer Joke

Post by Smaug »

Bruv;1478430 wrote: Begging your pardon gents, but those jokes are both extremely prejudicial and stereotypical attacks on living minorities, I hope you are both ashamed of your selves.

Be quiet, Spot!:wah:
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
superhorn

Lawyer Joke

Post by superhorn »

It was so cold the other day, I saw lawyer with his hands in his own pockets .
Saint_

Lawyer Joke

Post by Saint_ »

A busload of lawyers went over a cliff yesterday. it was sad because the driver didn't get out.

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”