Online Dating Sites For Seniors

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Lon

Online Dating Sites For Seniors

Post by Lon »

Online Dating For Seniors Because I am once again single in my life I joined a online dating service in March 2015 for age 55 plus and have received a education in male female relationships that I could never have received or even imagined in any other fashion.

Yesterday I met and had coffee at Starbucks with my 25th female contact from online and had a most enjoyable two hour visit. She, like most of the women that I have met, is a widow of 18 years , and is within 10 years of my own age, which I specifically requested when putting in my

online profile. She is a retired school teacher and although I enjoyed our conversation, I doubt we will continue any serious contact or relationship. The service that I am using allows for viewing profiles and having contact within your own zip code area which is most convenient. At my age I am not interested in getting married again, but I do like females and get on with them better than my male counterparts and would enjoy a wide range of activities with them.

I have invited one of my contacts to have dinner with me tonight night at my apartment. She is 8 years younger than me and looks 20 years younger, is retired from 40 years in the newspaper business and is a widow of 15 years. She is my best pick of the 25 ladies that I have met so far.

I would be happy to post follow ups to my activities in this regard for any of you that might be interested. Let me say though that one of the things that I hear from the ladies is that they get contacted my men much younger than themselves that are looking for a Sugar Momma, or from men that really want someone to take care of them.

This whole dating process is soooo different from when I was a newly minted widower in my early 50's. There was no internet dating in1989.

Return to “General Chit Chat”