Odd event while posting

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
spot

Odd event while posting

Post by spot »

I made a post this morning - http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/curre ... ost1485081

It didn't show up on Today's Posts, which puzzled me. I did it again with the same result. I looked at My Posts and it was there so I deleted the duplicate. The first was marked as Moderated Post so I approved it and it appeared in Todays Posts properly.

Two oddities there - only qualifying Newbie posts should be auto-moderated, and my Admin account should have been able to see a Moderated post anyhow.

What happened may not be a glitch but I don't understand it.

This is nothing to do with the 500 Server Error problem.

I'm documenting it here in case there's any me-toos.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Smaug

Odd event while posting

Post by Smaug »

Is it just a random error, or is it possible that someone has 'damaged' the code in some way? I know next to nothing about code, servers, etc.
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
G#Gill

Odd event while posting

Post by G#Gill »

I reckon that there's a visitation of gremlins to the site. Keep looking over your shoulder !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Odd event while posting

Post by G#Gill »

Apologies, but I'm just trying to cause certain threads to 'drop out of the bottom of the list' !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”