Charlotte

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Bruv

Charlotte

Post by Bruv »

Why does a town like Charlotte North Carolina have stun grenades and tear gas in it's armoury ?

London is selling off the water cannon that Boris Johnson bought to control the population, yet in the USA random people in the area can be tear gassed on the wind in their own properties................freedom my backside.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Momus

Charlotte

Post by Momus »

It is often to my incredulity, that upon the news of an atrocity in the US by a young American, they state that they had simply, " gone to my grand pappies arsenal '. It appears there is somewhat of a doomsday notion in the near future and what appears to be, perfectly, sane, rational people, stock up life supplies of food, weapons, along with digging bunkers and go as far as to practice routine evacuations to the mountains, in readiness for the four minute warning. It would never happen in England. If the four minute warning interrupted Strictly, they'd burn in their sofa's.
Bruv

Charlotte

Post by Bruv »

Momus;1501402 wrote: It is often to my incredulity, that upon the news of an atrocity in the US by a young American, they state that they had simply, " gone to my grand pappies arsenal '. It appears there is somewhat of a doomsday notion in the near future and what appears to be, perfectly, sane, rational people, stock up life supplies of food, weapons, along with digging bunkers and go as far as to practice routine evacuations to the mountains, in readiness for the four minute warning. It would never happen in England. If the four minute warning interrupted Strictly, they'd burn in their sofa's.

Begging your pardon.............what has that to do with the Opening post ?
YZGI

Charlotte

Post by YZGI »

Bruv;1501401 wrote: Why does a town like Charlotte North Carolina have stun grenades and tear gas in it's armoury ?

London is selling off the water cannon that Boris Johnson bought to control the population, yet in the USA random people in the area can be tear gassed on the wind in their own properties................freedom my backside.

In case the Red Coats invade again to try and tax us without representation. Wait we already have that.

Maybe in case the Indians get together again and try to take back the country. Nah, who wants North Carolina?

Maybe in case a black guy gets shot by another black guy and the rest of the blacks want to riot because Black Guys Lives Matter.

Wait I got it. It's the aliens, it's always the aliens, mainly because they're kinda ugly.

Free? Aint nobody in this here world free, it's all an illusion. They make Russia the enemy but I never hear Russians complaining, they seem fairly happy, they shiver a lot while they waste away in soup lines ( that is my perception ).
magentaflame

Charlotte

Post by magentaflame »

Bruv;1501401 wrote: Why does a town like Charlotte North Carolina have stun grenades and tear gas in it's armoury ?

See, thats why a water cannon wouldnt work in this country. People are smart, they'd only riot in summer.

I wonder why we dont have that kind of behaviour here?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Charlotte

Post by magentaflame »

YZGI;1501404 wrote: In case the Red Coats invade again to try and tax us without representation. Wait we already have that.

Maybe in case the Indians get together again and try to take back the country. Nah, who wants North Carolina?

Maybe in case a black guy gets shot by another black guy and the rest of the blacks want to riot because Black Guys Lives Matter.

Wait I got it. It's the aliens, it's always the aliens, mainly because they're kinda ugly.

Free? Aint nobody in this here world free, it's all an illusion. They make Russia the enemy but I never hear Russians complaining, they seem fairly happy, they shiver a lot while they waste away in soup lines ( that is my perception ).

Totally agree with that. Ive noticed a severe change in authoritive language in my country. We used to be called 'people'.......these days im a 'consumer' and 'citizen'.

Its deliberate and dehumanising.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
ZAP

Charlotte

Post by ZAP »

[QUOTE=YZGI;1501404]

Hey, watch what you say about us! And I'm not talking Illegal Aliens.:yh_alien
FourPart

Charlotte

Post by FourPart »

Quite frankly, I'm getting past the point of caring any more. It is to the everlasting shame of the US that their entire country, and the Gun Culture that goes with it has become synonymous with massacres & targeted murders by the so called law enforcement departments based on colour. Furthermore, they also have a leading Presidential candidate who is a notorious racist who is also in full support of everyone being able to carry more & more guns.

The US public are the ones who supposedly have the ability to put these horrendous atrocities in order, but no. They prefer to support the furtherance of arms & racism. Who is really to blame?
Bruv

Charlotte

Post by Bruv »

FourPart;1501467 wrote: The US public are the ones who supposedly have the ability to put these horrendous atrocities in order, but no. They prefer to support the furtherance of arms & racism.

Who is really to blame?

Human kind

Return to “General Chit Chat”