John Clarke dies

A forum to discuss local issues in Australia.
magentaflame

John Clarke dies

Post by magentaflame »

There are certain people in our media who you know youll miss when they evrntually go. And john clarke is one of them.

A comic satirist, genius, all round nice guy.

He had a way of attacking the absurdity of politics without attacking the politician. Im going to miss the weekly Clarke and Dawe skit/interviews.

And strangely , i think John would see the funny side of dying during a healthy activity.

Vale john we miss you already.

To the uninitiated........ youtube, clarke and dawe "the front fell off" ...... and many others. He goes way back.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

John Clarke dies

Post by spot »

It's a profession where lying is counter-productive, the whole point to his performance is that he was invariably truthful. He was good at making his point.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Australia”