Inadvertence

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
spot

Inadvertence

Post by spot »

I'm temporarily not accessing my email, having left the setup details off this laptop and being away from home for the rest of the week. I have my USB stick with passwords and such, but I left off the email configuration. And my bookmarks by the look of it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Inadvertence

Post by spot »

I hate to say it took this long but I now have it all working, including the email.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Orion79

Inadvertence

Post by Orion79 »

Welcome back !
spot

Inadvertence

Post by spot »

Orion79;1518068 wrote: Welcome back !

You're very kind. I think I missed you Intro thread though. Welcome to ForumGarden.

Return to “Members' News”