Favorite PSP game?

abortretryfail

Favorite PSP game?

Post by abortretryfail »

I just got a PSP and am looking for game suggestions. I don't like reviewers, I trust real people much more. Anything good?
BabyRider

Favorite PSP game?

Post by BabyRider »

PSP? Not sure which one that is....:confused:

If it's a version of PlayStation, I LOOOOOOOVE the Doom games. Doom 3 is exceptional in graphics and story-line. I still play the original Doom for kicks once in a while. Doom 2 is so-so.

I also really like the Twisted Metal games. 2 and 4 are the best, my favorite feature is that you can play as a single player, just exploring the different "worlds" to find the secrets.

My son is really big into the Prince of Persia, (I think there are 2), but that one I just don't get.

I like the driving games and the first-person shooting games, as long as it's more fantasy-ish. (i.e: not killing people, but demons and such.)

I will also admit to an obsession with all the Crash Bandicoot games. Silly, but lots of fun!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

abortretryfail

Favorite PSP game?

Post by abortretryfail »

PSP is the brand new Playstation Portable. I too have an obsession with the Crash Bandicoot games.... so simple, yet so addictive. Did you ever play Jersey Devil for the first Playstation? That was similar, SO good, and they never made any sequels.
abortretryfail

Favorite PSP game?

Post by abortretryfail »

Speaking of PSP games, I found this cool site from Konami that lets you blow up or shoot up any website you want using weapons from Coded Arms (PSP game):

http://www.usvgl.com/codedarms/index.php

I shot up a DS:

BabyRider

Favorite PSP game?

Post by BabyRider »

abortretryfail wrote: PSP is the brand new Playstation Portable. I too have an obsession with the Crash Bandicoot games.... so simple, yet so addictive. Did you ever play Jersey Devil for the first Playstation? That was similar, SO good, and they never made any sequels.
I never saw the Jersey Devil...hmmm...maybe I should check that one out.

That site from Konami looks hysterical!!! There's TONS of sites I can think of I'd like to blast away at! How fun!! I'm gonna go check that out....Thanks! :D
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

abortretryfail

Favorite PSP game?

Post by abortretryfail »

post pix if you blow up something funny, I wanna see :)
abortretryfail

Favorite PSP game?

Post by abortretryfail »

I got Death Jr. and I think it's pretty cute. I always like a good platform. It's more about the plot and the look for me, and this is great. I used to be kinda goth so I dig the evil yet adorable thing. Can't beat exploding hamsters. Or a legless, armless, foreign exchange student in a jar.

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”