I need help

BloodMoon22

I need help

Post by BloodMoon22 »

My moms had a lot of stress on her lately and I wanna know how I can make her less bitchy so to speak. Her truck hasn't been working lately and shes stressed about that and then work is stressful for her. Someone help me, send me some advice at Shadowkitsune22@aol.com
BabyRider

I need help

Post by BabyRider »

Hi BloodMoon! Welcome to FG, you picked a great place to ask for advice.

Do you mind giving a bit more detail about what it is you're after?

You say your mom is "bitchy", but that's pretty vague. I'm bitchy pretty much every day, depending on the circumstances! :yh_bigsmi

Is this a teenager vs. mother battle, or what? Can I ask how old you are, what else is going on...etc...?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Accountable

I need help

Post by Accountable »

Babyrider's right. What's your definition of bitchy? I'd be pretty stressed if my ride crapped out too.
BTS

I need help

Post by BTS »

Well for me this is not enough info to give any kind of advice.

First the truck? What is wrong with it.

Second the stress. Why is she stressing over her work.
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
BloodMoon22

I need help

Post by BloodMoon22 »

First the truck isn't working at all, my mom might have carbon monoxide poisoning, screaming a lot, I might have that poisoning too, she screams, shes had like these weird dreams of like death and stuff. Like...I just want to make her feel better and make her feel like nothings wrong. Im 16 btw, Well we went for tests today and they said she doesn't have it, its like a 1 in 99 chance she will. But I just want to make her feel better. I just need some direction in which I can start off with. I don't have any disagreements with her, I just wanna help her but shes been on edge for like 2 weeks now. I just need some help on how to make her feel better and less...Irritable so to speak
nvalleyvee

I need help

Post by nvalleyvee »

Hey Blood - welcome

Have you thought about making her some dinner - frozen TV is fine - and just sitting and talking to her?
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
actionfigurestepho

I need help

Post by actionfigurestepho »

How about doing things to ease her stress, such as helping with dinner and housework? Make her life a little easier and yours will be, too : )

Return to “Kids Family”