Evp

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
actionfigurestepho

Evp

Post by actionfigurestepho »

So my mother watched White Noise and became interested in EVP. Which is her own business, I'll admit, but still it worries me. I told her if she found anything I wanted her to keep me out of it!

Has anyone had any experiences with EVP?

(Googled Definition:EVP is the attempt to capture a ghost or spirits voice on audio recording tapes. Typically there is no voice heard to the people present in the recording but after reviewing the tapes there are strange voices recorded.)
David Hill

Evp

Post by David Hill »

yeah, don't get involved... everytime your cable wire pops out and the screen goes white (the snow channel lol) you'll freak out and run outta the room... Trust me it is NOT fun.
actionfigurestepho

Evp

Post by actionfigurestepho »

Ever since she's tried I freak out when the TV goes to static, or the radio tunes to dead air! She has a friend who has actual recordings of EVPs and I refuse to listen to them. I say don't mess with stuff unless you want it to mess with you.
Alfred

Evp

Post by Alfred »

yeah you never know when they'll come up behind you while your recording something and SHOUT...hi it's only me, how are you, ohh it's good to see you again.

Return to “Paranormal Science”