Rearranging Furniture

A forum to discuss Home Economics. Tips and tricks to run your household.
Wolverine

Rearranging Furniture

Post by Wolverine »

sounds like you need a hobby.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

chonsigirl

Rearranging Furniture

Post by chonsigirl »

No, I just move the dust bunnies around.......................
actionfigurestepho

Rearranging Furniture

Post by actionfigurestepho »

I do the same thing. It helps your carpet wear evenly, that's for sure. Actually, I'm a furniture re-arranger for the same reason I'm constantly dying my hair: because I really like change.
abbey

Rearranging Furniture

Post by abbey »

I used to be just like you Susie, i would re-arrange my furniture at the drop of a hat, an ex bf who was a Psychologist told me i did it because i was insecure in my environment and not settled.

I've lived in the house i'm in now for 7 years and i'm settled at last, i very rarely move my furniture anymore.

Dont know if what he said was true or not but i suppose it made sense!
Bez

Rearranging Furniture

Post by Bez »

tmbsgrl wrote: Who else here always moves their furniture all over! I do constantly! My husband comes home at least once a week with something moved! Today I rearranged the living room! I was bored and I needed to vaccum under the sofa and the chairs. I just think it is so fun and it gives our apartment a new look! I can't stand when things are always the same. Not sure why it bothers me. I have always moved things around. Even when I was a kid living at home. Do you find yourself doing this? Just wondering.. :rolleyes:

I love moving stuff round...hubby hates it so it doesn't happen much. I do subtle things though...it takes him weeks to notice.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
abbey

Rearranging Furniture

Post by abbey »

My nana moved the bed once and my grandpa came home a little the worse for wear after an evening with his friends

and dived onto the bed that was'nt there.

Now that had to hurt!

pina

Rearranging Furniture

Post by pina »

Thats funny Abbey...... I remember moving the furniture around and three weeks later my ex noticed and asked if I found any money under the sideboard. So I replied yeh 50 pounds I´ll go halves with you, he agreed but what he didn´t remember was it was 500 pounds......drunken fool put it there when he came home from the pub one night.

Return to “Home Management”