Is Barry Obama a naturalized citizen?

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
spot

Post by spot »

Why do people think that calling him "Mr Seotao" or "Ali Hussain Obongo" diminishes him in any way, instead of reflecting poorly their own position?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bill Clinton accuses Obama-backed union of vote rigging - Times Online

This is from the Times. Again, I have trawled through pages and the allegations of 'Acorn' rigging votes for Obama is on forums. As i don't know where they got their source and not wanting to sit up all night trawling pages of elections, then i shall concur that i'm an idiot.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Post by spot »

Jester;1109507 wrote: as near as I can figure he is stil legally adopted as Barry SeateoSo where's the point of "Mr Seotao"? It's as deliberately insulting as "muslum", you're for ever doing it thinking it looks cute.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

Jester;1109519 wrote: OBAMA is HIDING his origin of Birth.

You're forgetting your script. You went past this last November.

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A. is as detailed a demonstration that a valid birth certificate exists as it's possible to get, as far as I can see. What do you find mistaken in it?

Where you reached in November was that, because he didn't respond to the court within 30 days, the court declared him officially to be ineligible for the office of President. In which case the condition of his birth certificate is irrelevant.

You could start by reading the factcheck page and saying how you react to it.
spot

Post by spot »

It's no different to your belief in the literal inerrancy of Scripture really. You choose what you prefer to be the truth and adopt it regardless of common sense. It might explain why you bury your head in the sand over the blatant withdrawal of air protection over the US on 9/11 too.

When it comes to basics I'm just more of an American patriot than you are, I guess.
spot

Post by spot »

Tell me, do you think a security agent went to the home of records and verified by viewing the original birth certificate of any other President? Reagan, for example? Nixon? JFK? Eisenhower? Any of these disgusting crime-family Bushes?
BTS

Post by BTS »

Jester;1110292 wrote: You really shouldn't mumble your hatred of Bush Spot...

They should have if they did not, I'm amazed to find out there is no federal law that verifys the credentials and even mortifed that no one requires a back groudn check before running for public office...

And sir, had the Right Honorable Former President Ronald Reagan ever been asked to show his original birth certificate he'd have just popped off a funny one liner and showed the certificate.

Oh My......... Thanks for the opening Jester.........

Some things he might have said then showed it could be:

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

"Protecting the rights of even the least individual among us is basically the only excuse the government has for even existing."

"They say the world has become too complex for simple answers. They are wrong."

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."

Ronald Reagan
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

BTS;1111369 wrote: Oh My......... Thanks for the opening Jester.........

Some things he might have said then showed it could be:

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

"Protecting the rights of even the least individual among us is basically the only excuse the government has for even existing."

"They say the world has become too complex for simple answers. They are wrong."

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."

Ronald Reagan

I admired Raegan. His Star wars programme was ahead of it's time. His handling of the cold war was extrodinary.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

BTS;1013364 wrote: Obama Sued in Philadelphia Federal Court on Grounds he is Constitutionally Ineligible for the Presidency

A prominent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter filed suit this afternoon in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission. The action seeks an injunction preventing the senator from continuing his candidacy and a court order enjoining the DNC from nominating him next week, all on grounds that Sen. Obama is constitutionally ineligible to run for and hold the office of President of the United States.

Philip Berg, the filing attorney, is a former gubernatorial and senatorial candidate, former chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery (PA) County, former member of the Democratic State Committee, and former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania. According to Berg, he filed the suit--just days before the DNC is to hold its nominating convention in Denver--for the health of the Democratic Party.

"I filed this action at this time," Berg stated, "to avoid the obvious problems that will occur when the Republican Party raises these issues after Obama is nominated.".

Berg cited a number of unanswered questions regarding the Illinois senator's background, and in today's lawsuit maintained that Sen. Obama is not a natural born U.S. citizen or that, if he ever was, he lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia. Berg also cites what he calls "dual loyalties" due to his citizenship and ties with Kenya and Indonesia.

Even if Sen. Obama can prove his U.S. citizenship, Berg stated, citing the senator's use of a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii verified as a forgery by three independent document forensic experts, the issue of "multi-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegiance to other countries" remains on the table.

In the lawsuit, Berg states that Sen. Obama was born in Kenya, and not in Hawaii as the senator maintains. Before giving birth, according to the lawsuit, Obama's mother traveled to Kenya with his father but was prevented from flying back to Hawaii because of the late stage of her pregnancy, "apparently a normal restriction to avoid births during a flight." As Sen. Obama's own paternal grandmother, half-brother and half-sister have also claimed, Berg maintains that Stanley Ann Dunham--Obama's mother--gave birth to little Barack in Kenya and subsequently flew to Hawaii to register the birth.

Berg cites inconsistent accounts of Sen. Obama's birth, including reports that he was born at two separate hospitals--Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital--in Honolulu, as well a profound lack of birthing records for Stanley Ann Dunham, though simple "registry of birth" records for Barack Obama are available in a Hawaiian public records office.

Should Sen. Obama truly have been born in Kenya, Berg writes, the laws on the books at the time of his birth hold that U.S. citizenship may only pass to a child born overseas to a U.S. citizen parent and non-citizen parent if the former was at least 19 years of age. Sen. Obama's mother was only 18 at the time. Therefore, because U.S. citizenship could not legally be passed on to him, Obama could not be registered as a "natural born" citizen and would therefore be ineligible to seek the presidency pursuant to Article II, Section 1 of the United States Constitution.

Moreover, even if Sen. Obama could have somehow been deemed "natural born," that citizenship was lost in or around 1967 when he and his mother took up residency in Indonesia, where Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen. Berg also states that he possesses copies of Sen. Obama's registration to Fransiskus Assisi School In Jakarta, Indonesia which clearly show that he was registered under the name "Barry Soetoro" and his citizenship listed as Indonesian.

The Hawaiian birth certificate, Berg says, is a forgery. In the suit, the attorney states that the birth certificate on record is a forgery, has been identified as such by three independent document forensic experts, and actually belonged to Maya Kasandra Soetoro, Sen. Obama's half-sister.

"Voters donated money, goods and services to elect a nominee and were defrauded by Sen. Obama's lies and obfuscations," Berg stated. "If the DNC officers ... had performed one ounce of due diligence we would not find ourselves in this emergency predicament, one week away from making a person the nominee who has lost their citizenship as a child and failed to even perform the basic steps of regaining citizenship as prescribed by constitutional laws."

"It is unfair to the country," he continued, "for candidates of either party to become the nominee when there is any question of the ability to serve if elected."

Essentially, the argument is this:

Senator Obama could put this whole issue to rest by providing an official "vault copy" birth certificate.

Senator Obama has chosen not to do so.

The defendants (other than Obama) have a responsibility to protect the integrity of the electoral system by properly vetting the qualifications of candidates, which they have failed to perform.

Mr. Berg, other Americans, and our system of government are damaged by this failure.

Senator Obama, who has collected $425,000,000 in campaign contributions, has perpetrated a fraud.

Hatred Is Something ( Babylon ) Is Falling And This Is Alll Yalll Can Come Up With

:wah::wah: It Like 75% Of You Here Are Reading From The Same Script . :wah: Yall Took 8 Years Of Bush Crap And Said Nothing .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
BTS

Post by BTS »

Daniyal;1167753 wrote: Hatred Is Something ( Babylon ) Is Falling And This Is Alll Yalll Can Come Up With

:wah::wah: It Like 75% Of You Here Are Reading From The Same Script . :wah: Yall Took 8 Years Of Bush Crap And Said Nothing .

And what script is this..........?

I think I missed
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

BTS;1167754 wrote: And what script is this..........?

I think I missed

Is That A Trick Question ???? It's Call The Media Script .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
BTS

Post by BTS »

Daniyal;1167755 wrote: Is That A Trick Question ???? It's Call The Media Script .

Can you show me (us All) the media script then?

Again I missed it...........
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

BTS;1167759 wrote: Can you show me (us All) the media script then?

Again I missed it...........

Same Place You Found That Link You Post , Or Whoever Told You About It .

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”