The pissfartin around thread

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
ProjectCarTV

Post by ProjectCarTV »

There's a guy at my work that always replies with "I'm here aint I" and it's such a downer response. I dont even ask the guy how his day is anymore.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

A bad day huntin/fishin is always better'n a good day at work.:)
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

ProjectCarTV;1304726 wrote: There's a guy at my work that always replies with "I'm here aint I" and it's such a downer response. I dont even ask the guy how his day is anymore.

I'm sorry you got banned, mate!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Hellooooo Fuuzzbaalls.......
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Nomad;1305350 wrote: Hellooooo Fuuzzbaalls.......

helloooo Nooomad.:yh_wait

So I'm cleaning my office ...........I'll be honest it's a cesspool of coffee cups with green in them and a scene that resembles a bomb aftermath. I'm too embarrassed to even take a photo to show just how bad it is.

Hey I've been sick and stressed out.............cough splutter cough .:o
Odie

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1305350 wrote: Hellooooo Fuuzzbaalls.......

you never told me she has balls?:lips::yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

he had a nervous breakdown when he saw them (they were bigger than his ) heee heee hee ....Nomad is a consciencious liddle fella and wanted to protect the board from a fate worse than death .:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

BTW it looks like a got a tent . Maybe. I think . It's a 12 berth so we should be comfortable.:)
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1305513 wrote: he had a nervous breakdown when he saw them (they were bigger than his ) heee heee hee ....Nomad is a consciencious liddle fella and wanted to protect the board from a fate worse than death .:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

BTW it looks like a got a tent . Maybe. I think . It's a 12 berth so we should be comfortable.:)

bigger than his? oh oh now the board knows, poor Nomie........hehe!:yh_rotfl

Oh wonderful, you did find a tent, wow, 12 birth? heck, that's a hell of a lot of kids.:wah:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Odie;1305520 wrote: bigger than his? oh oh now the board knows, poor Nomie........hehe!:yh_rotfl

Oh wonderful, you did find a tent, wow, 12 birth? heck, that's a hell of a lot of kids.:wah:

Nah just the two and me . I want to be comfortable . I'm treating this like a holiday . It's only two nights but I'll take a lot of pics and put them here.

The invitation was funny......get this ...we all have to pitch in with jobs etc.

The invite is seven pages long :yh_rotfl....for the help needed, typical CFA stuff ...

For the pyrotechnics (fire crew) "8 staff (mid to high level experience, would suit those who enjoy getting burnt for entertainment purposes )

Lets face it .....that would be very entertaining :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

"Behaviour

Victoria police will also be on site as guests and a rest area will be provided for those who find they cannot handle their alcohol

Hand cuffs can be supplied at no cost in the 'sin bin'

for your safety in the sin bin, an active garden hose will be available to ensure you are safe and conscious while resting "

"Please advise and log in if you have any medical dietary requirements other than copious amounts of victoria Bitter (beer) . See attendence form "

"should the farm look like a dogs breakfast sunday morning , you may be let out by tuesday or until the mess is cleaned up."

It's gunna be great!!!!!!:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

sounds like you have more work than relaxation!:yh_rotfl
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

So I'm just sitting here pissfartin around . My parents came down yesterday and stayed the night ....So I'm just here passing the time until everyone wakes up. HO HUM.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Can I have my join date changed please? I'm finding posts of mine from .............10-24-2007
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1323420 wrote: So I'm just sitting here pissfartin around . My parents came down yesterday and stayed the night ....So I'm just here passing the time until everyone wakes up. HO HUM.

Oh that is nice, the kids will really enjoy their visit!:guitarist
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

They did and my parents gave me a loan to get through all the crap at the moment . I spent the day paying lots of bills and they also gave me fifty dollars just for me and warned me that if I stay home and rent a DVD there'd be hell to pay ....so it's off to the pub I guess. God I hope there is someone interesting to talk to tonight.

(so here's to hearing a whimpy.... HEY HO.... and a bottle of rum etc. etc. I really don't feel like it though. I should go out though I suppose)
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1323496 wrote: They did and my parents gave me a loan to get through all the crap at the moment . I spent the day paying lots of bills and they also gave me fifty dollars just for me and warned me that if I stay home and rent a DVD there'd be hell to pay ....so it's off to the pub I guess. God I hope there is someone interesting to talk to tonight.

(so here's to hearing a whimpy.... HEY HO.... and a bottle of rum etc. etc. I really don't feel like it though. I should go out though I suppose)

Oh that is great they helped you out, paying the bills makes you feel good.

If you don't feel like going out....just stay in and save the money.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Im a dork...Im a dork
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

We've got snow this weekend down to 700 mtres, (everytime they forecast it it's gets lower and lower)and hail and thunder. So it looks like Brett will be playing football in the cold and then we'll go up to currajung to build snowmen. YAY!!!!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Nomad;1325031 wrote: Im a dork...Im a dork

YES, yes you are. :)
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Odie;1323532 wrote: Oh that is great they helped you out, paying the bills makes you feel good.

If you don't feel like going out....just stay in and save the money.

I still have a hell of a lot more, and the car is on the blink again.
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1325203 wrote: I still have a hell of a lot more, and the car is on the blink again.

oh no!:-5:-5

Return to “General Chit Chat”