I have gone a whole day without a Cigarette...

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

YZGI;1339796 wrote: Thanks. Don't want to deter from Oscars thread I thought I would just let her and everyone else know that it just might have a difference in my quiting. We'll see. Trust me... If I can do It You can, so go for It. Visit your Doctor and ask for the patches and the lozenges because they really help.

As I said, I started at 14 years old despite no-one In my family smoking. By my early 20's, I was on 40 a day. Ten years ago when I was In sales, I was on 80 a day although many of those burnt away In the ash-tray.. I have been on 3 packets a day for 10 years. If there was ever one person who was on course to fail, then It was me.

The members on this forum have been brilliant with their support and If you decide to quit, we can carry on supporting you. It has been a huge help for me coming here last thing at night and reading the support messages. Kaz understands because she quit also and I took my courage from her.

We are all behind you so what have you got to lose? Yes, the first few days are pretty uncomfortable but the cravings do ease after the 4th day or so.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

oscar;1339798 wrote: Trust me... If I can do It You can, so go for It. Visit your Doctor and ask for the patches and the lozenges because they really help.

As I said, I started at 14 years old despite no-one In my family smoking. By my early 20's, I was on 40 a day. Ten years ago when I was In sales, I was on 80 a day although many of those burnt away In the ash-tray.. I have been on 3 packets a day for 10 years. If there was ever one person who was on course to fail, then It was me.

The members on this forum have been brilliant with their support and If you decide to quit, we can carry on supporting you. It has been a huge help for me coming here last thing at night and reading the support messages. Kaz understands because she quit also and I took my courage from her.

We are all behind you so what have you got to lose? Yes, the first few days are pretty uncomfortable but the cravings do ease after the 4th day or so.

What the hell, I'm going for it. Thanks Oscar. It actually was this thread and you quitting that inspired me.
Oscar Namechange

YZGI;1339803 wrote: What the hell, I'm going for it. Thanks Oscar. It actually was this thread and you quitting that inspired me. I am thrilled you will go for It... Please feel free to post here so we can support you throughout.

For so many years, ciggs have been a way of life for me and there Is a lot of habit Involved In smoking also. Keep bowls of snacks like grapes, peanuts, french fries etc to dip Into when you feel the craving coming. Kaz Is right that the cravings only last a very short time and If you can distract yourself you will find the cravings taking longer to come next time

Some-thing I found very Important was to set a quit date. Stopping half way through a day Is no good so decide what day this week Is your 'No more smoking' day and gear yourself ready for It.

After just one week, I am not only £140 better off but my wheeze has gone, I have started to get a sense of smell and last night I swear I could taste my fish dinner better.

We will all be here to support you because support from those who do smoke or who have quite Is the best you can get.

Bravo Wisey.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

YZGI;1339803 wrote: What the hell, I'm going for it. Thanks Oscar. It actually was this thread and you quitting that inspired me.

Oh, I am so proud of you Yzgi, Oscar and Kaz. I honestly am. Good on all of you. I started smoking when I was 13 yrs. old and gave them up 20 yrs. ago. But, I am still addicted to cigs and will never smoke again...I know it!!!! But, I'm a point now that I can smoke a wee, sweet cigarillo without inhaling. I only smoke a few when I'm at a party or relaxing when I'm out looking at the stars.

Keep the faith and know that you can do this. Just be careful around friends or places that allow smoking. These places and friends can draw you back to smoking. When I gave up smoking, I didn't go to bars, restaurants or parties for 3 months. I also asked my friends not to smoke in front of me, otherwise I couldn't see them for awhile.

btw...It's good to have a trusted, non-smoking buddy that you can call when you want to smoke, and they can talk you out of it.

Cheers to all of you:-4xx
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

oscar;1339811 wrote: I am thrilled you will go for It... Please feel free to post here so we can support you throughout.

For so many years, ciggs have been a way of life for me and there Is a lot of habit Involved In smoking also. Keep bowls of snacks like grapes, peanuts, french fries etc to dip Into when you feel the craving coming. Kaz Is right that the cravings only last a very short time and If you can distract yourself you will find the cravings taking longer to come next time

Some-thing I found very Important was to set a quit date. Stopping half way through a day Is no good so decide what day this week Is your 'No more smoking' day and gear yourself ready for It.

After just one week, I am not only £140 better off but my wheeze has gone, I have started to get a sense of smell and last night I swear I could taste my fish dinner better.

We will all be here to support you because support from those who do smoke or who have quite Is the best you can get.

Bravo Wisey.
Thanks

Today was my last day. I only had about 1 1/2 yesterday and thought heck whats 1 1/2 less a ciggarettes in a day.

Kathy Ellen;1339812 wrote: Oh, I am so proud of you Yzgi, Oscar and Kaz. I honestly am. Good on all of you. I started smoking when I was 13 yrs. old and gave them up 20 yrs. ago. But, I am still addicted to cigs and will never smoke again...I know it!!!! But, I'm a point now that I can smoke a wee, sweet cigarillo without inhaling. I only smoke a few when I'm at a party or relaxing when I'm out looking at the stars.

Keep the faith and know that you can do this. Just be careful around friends or places that allow smoking. These places and friends can draw you back to smoking. When I gave up smoking, I didn't go to bars, restaurants or parties for 3 months. I also asked my friends not to smoke in front of me, otherwise I couldn't see them for awhile.

btw...It's good to have a trusted, non-smoking buddy that you can call when you want to smoke, and they can talk you out of it.

Cheers to all of you:-4xx

Thank You KE.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Forgot to mention, I been using sunflower seeds today. Not the whole seeds I think they are called sunflower kernels.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

YZGI;1339818 wrote: Forgot to mention, I been using sunflower seeds today. Not the whole seeds I think they are called sunflower kernels.

Good for you Yzgi. Be careful now though. Many people put on 20 lbs when quitting because we substitute comfort food for cigs. I put on 20 lbs, but it was worth it. You can always lose weight...but maybe not your addition to smokes.

Every time I craved cigs, I called my designated, non-smoking friend for help or left the house and went for a walk.....even if it was around the block. The downtime that I had in the fresh air helped me to focus and realize that smoking was not a good idea.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

YZGI;1339796 wrote: Thanks. Don't want to deter from Oscars thread I thought I would just let her and everyone else know that it just might have a difference in my quiting. We'll see.

When I was quitting, when I had a craving I'd go walkabout. Not only did it outlast the need but I'd straighten my head out at the same time. It never lasted long and the more I could walk it off the less often it came back.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1339784 wrote: Been reading this thread. Had 3 ciggs Monday and 2 yesterday. None today yet. After my 2nd one yesterday I was actually pissed at myself for being weak. This thread got me to thinking maybe I can quit. Last night my wife noticed I hadn't had any cigs in the garage with her and asked about it. I told her I was making an effort and we would see how it turned out, I told her no pressure for her or for me. Lets just give it a shot.

I actually have thought a number of times today that "Heck this is easy" then 1/2 hr later almost reaching for one. I was only about a pack a day smoker so not nearly as bad as Oscar. We'll see.

Well, aren't you just the best news! Tell the wife you are spending this extra time making up a list of ways she can reward you..
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

kazalala

Post by kazalala »

YZGI;1339803 wrote: What the hell, I'm going for it. Thanks Oscar. It actually was this thread and you quitting that inspired me.

It was actually fuzzy that inspired me:wah:

I did this

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/journ ... onder.html

Oscar made this thread. Do whatever you need to help yourself. You may not want to be so public but even a record of your own to look at can help;)

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

kazalala;1339921 wrote: It was actually fuzzy that inspired me:wah:

I did this

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/journ ... onder.html

Oscar made this thread. Do whatever you need to help yourself. You may not want to be so public but even a record of your own to look at can help;)

I just went back and read that journal i done:wah::wah: wow loads of stuff i had forgotten about.. i would think though its at about 3 months that i felt i was really out of the woods:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

No smokes yesterday, even had a couple of beers with cousin that smokes and didn't feel the need. Now cousin said he is going to try with me.

This morning, drove into work with coffee and really never felt I needed one. Would have loved to have one but not really overwhelmed. At work when I feel the need I have a pinch of sunflower kernels and go walk about in the shop. Now that workers are aware of the quitting they are very encouraging. They tell me "Walk that Ciggarette off you don't need those damn things". I feel good about it right now.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

YZGI;1339972 wrote: No smokes yesterday, even had a couple of beers with cousin that smokes and didn't feel the need. Now cousin said he is going to try with me.

This morning, drove into work with coffee and really never felt I needed one. Would have loved to have one but not really overwhelmed. At work when I feel the need I have a pinch of sunflower kernels and go walk about in the shop. Now that workers are aware of the quitting they are very encouraging. They tell me "Walk that Ciggarette off you don't need those damn things". I feel good about it right now.

Have to change your avatar - can't have him smoking now :-)
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Bryn Mawr;1339977 wrote: Have to change your avatar - can't have him smoking now :-)

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Now that right there is funny. Good one Bryn.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Bryn Mawr;1339977 wrote: Have to change your avatar - can't have him smoking now :-)

He is like Clinton--Not inhaling.
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

YZGI;1339981 wrote: He is like Clinton--Not inhaling.

There goes another keyboard :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

YZGI;1339972 wrote: No smokes yesterday, even had a couple of beers with cousin that smokes and didn't feel the need. Now cousin said he is going to try with me.

Yo are doing Good. To go one whole day without one cigg Is a big breakthrough and It really is one day at a time.

I got a calender and put a big black cross as each day passed and It Is a real feel good factor looking at those crosses.

keep It up Wisey... We are all behind yo !!!

I have not gone all 'down In the hood'... The absence of 'u's Is a lesson learnt of never to eat crackers over the laptop.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

oscar;1340013 wrote: Yo are doing Good. To go one whole day without one cigg Is a big breakthrough and It really is one day at a time.

I got a calender and put a big black cross as each day passed and It Is a real feel good factor looking at those crosses.

keep It up Wisey... We are all behind yo !!!

I have not gone all 'down In the hood'... The absence of 'u's Is a lesson learnt of never to eat crackers over the laptop.

S re I bet yo r wearing a hoodie right now.:wah:
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Oscar and YZGI,

Good work, both of you. Keep it up.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

LarsMac;1340031 wrote: Oscar and YZGI,

Good work, both of you. Keep it up. Thank You... This Is my 8th day.

The biggest thing for me so far was a couple of hours ago. I needed cat food and thought I would walk to the store Instead of getting the car out. There Is a very steep hill going up to the store and usually I have to stop half way up and get my breath back. Well today, I flew up there and back. I got to my front door and was not even out of breath.

Yeahhhhhhhhh I can breathe.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Still doing well girl I see.....good on you babe!!:-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1340034 wrote: Still doing well girl I see.....good on you babe!!:-4:-4 Cheers posh Lady:-4:-4:-4

I think I have actually lost weight also. I am so aware of putting on weight that I have been watching what I eat all the time.

That Is about to go out the window very shortly because I have done a massive Beef roast with loads of Yorkkie Puds and roast tato's. :-4:-4
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1340037 wrote: Cheers posh Lady:-4:-4:-4

I think I have actually lost weight also. I am so aware of putting on weight that I have been watching what I eat all the time.

That Is about to go out the window very shortly because I have done a massive Beef roast with loads of Yorkkie Puds and roast tato's. :-4:-4Had that yesterday lol and can you believe we still have Runner Beans growing in the garden...can't believe it at this time of year.Making a Chinese Meal tonight.Chop Suey, Chow Min,Mixed Veg done Chinese Style and Chicken and Mushroom Curry and did some Spare Ribs in a yummy sauce.Dont take long to cook but the preporation seems to take ages.:-5

Have a good night babe and hope to chat soon.;):-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Well done, YZGI.

Ok. I'm back on the bandwagon as of today. My last smoke was last night. The last time I failed after 5 days because of the car. MOT repair had been done but they couldn't do the exhaust emissions and had to replace the catalytic convertor. I had to pay for the work done but had no idea at the time whether I could afford to replace the CAT. The consequences of not being able to MOT the car would mean that I would not be able to continue the type of work I do. There aren't any alternatives I can consider that would adequately pay my debts and bills. It would also have meant a longer spell on Jobseekers Allowance which is unviable for me. That was too stressful for me and I started smoking again.

Fortunately, I managed to scape up the dosh. So all is good. Major stress over. Back to quitting. My reading this evening was 0.2.
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1340039 wrote: Had that yesterday lol and can you believe we still have Runner Beans growing in the garden...can't believe it at this time of year.Making a Chinese Meal tonight.Chop Suey, Chow Min,Mixed Veg done Chinese Style and Chicken and Mushroom Curry and did some Spare Ribs in a yummy sauce.Dont take long to cook but the preporation seems to take ages.:-5

Have a good night babe and hope to chat soon.;):-4:-4
I am out all over the next 4 days and evenings but home Tuesday night If you want to phone for a chat. This time we won't have Peanut sneezing next to me bless her.

We were very tempted to have Chinese last night. There Is one on The Fishponds Road that delivers. They do a shredded lamb with spring onions and ginger and their sticky spare ribs are to die for.

The next door neighbour still has runner beans In his garden and we have them with the roast tonight also.

Talk soon... You take care.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

OpenMind;1340042 wrote: Well done, YZGI.

Ok. I'm back on the bandwagon as of today. My last smoke was last night. The last time I failed after 5 days because of the car. MOT repair had been done but they couldn't do the exhaust emissions and had to replace the catalytic convertor. I had to pay for the work done but had no idea at the time whether I could afford to replace the CAT. The consequences of not being able to MOT the car would mean that I would not be able to continue the type of work I do. There aren't any alternatives I can consider that would adequately pay my debts and bills. It would also have meant a longer spell on Jobseekers Allowance which is unviable for me. That was too stressful for me and I started smoking again.

Fortunately, I managed to scape up the dosh. So all is good. Major stress over. Back to quitting. My reading this evening was 0.2.

Good for you, go for it.

I don't understand the numbers you guys are getting.
Oscar Namechange

Fortunately, I managed to scape up the dosh. So all is good. Major stress over. Back to quitting. My reading this evening was 0.2. Good for you Roger !!! Please post here so we can chivvy you along and offer support.

I know what you mean about the stress but funny thing, this time round, I have not found myself stressed In the slightest needing that cigg. It Is so far more difficult to quit when you have a lot going on In life that causes you stress.

Mind you, talking of stress.... I could cheerfully throttle 3 little dogs right now who have not stopped barking at fire-works for 3 hours now.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

YZGI;1340046 wrote: Good for you, go for it.

I don't understand the numbers you guys are getting.

0.2 means 0.2mg of nicotine per litre of my breath.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

What type of device do you use?
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

good luck to you!!! im sure you all have a much better chance doing it together:)

oscar;1340047 wrote: Good for you Roger !!! Please post here so we can chivvy you along and offer support.

I know what you mean about the stress but funny thing, this time round, I have not found myself stressed In the slightest needing that cigg. It Is so far more difficult to quit when you have a lot going on In life that causes you stress.

Mind you, talking of stress.... I could cheerfully throttle 3 little dogs right now who have not stopped barking at fire-works for 3 hours now.
i was more tempted when relaxing,, soon as we sat outside on hols looking at the river with a glass of wine:thinking:, my dog hides undcer the table or tries to get on my knee when the fireworks start:rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

oscar;1340047 wrote: Good for you Roger !!! Please post here so we can chivvy you along and offer support.

I cannot think of any suggestions for the barking, I'm afraid, other than tying their muzzles.

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do in the future if something of the same magnitude of stress arises again. I know there is more to come yet. Taking a walk is not a viable option round here. There's too many shops that sell fags in every direction.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

OpenMind;1340055 wrote: I cannot think of any suggestions for the barking, I'm afraid, other than tying their muzzles.

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do in the future if something of the same magnitude of stress arises again. I know there is more to come yet. Taking a walk is not a viable option round here. There's too many shops that sell fags in every direction.
Puzzles? word search crossword etc.. jigsaw puzzles,, i used to lose a whole night doing jigsaws:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

kazalala;1340057 wrote: Puzzles? word search crossword etc.. jigsaw puzzles,, i used to lose a whole night doing jigsaws:wah:

Funny that you should mention puzzles. I have several that I have never opened because I haven't anywhere where I can set them up. I need to get a largish fold away table.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

OpenMind;1340060 wrote: Funny that you should mention puzzles. I have several that I have never opened because I haven't anywhere where I can set them up. I need to get a largish fold away table.
there ye go ,,, a project for you:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Another day in the books. This weekend will be the real test.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1340057 wrote: Puzzles? word search crossword etc.. jigsaw puzzles,, i used to lose a whole night doing jigsaws:wah:
I got the dogs some crosswords and jigsaw puzzles before and they were useless at them.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1340199 wrote: I got the dogs some crosswords and jigsaw puzzles before and they were useless at them.

well you obviously haven't taught them very well,,, thats not my fault tut:rolleyes::sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I'm loving this thread. It's actually got me watching my carb intake and walking longer with the dog at night.

Keep up the great work you guys!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Oscar Namechange

YZGI;1340196 wrote: Another day in the books. This weekend will be the real test. Fantabulous stuff Wisey. Do you feel good and as smug as I do? Did you find It was not as difficult as you Imagined?

Day 9 for me and tonight was really tough because I have spent the evening with heavy smokers. I have sucked so many lozenges that I feel sick but I was absolutely determined that i was not going to wreck 9 days of effort In a moment of madness. I have tole my friends that my house Is now non-smoking so they will have to sit on the patio In the wind If they want to smoke.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1340243 wrote: Fantabulous stuff Wisey. Do you feel good and as smug as I do? Did you find It was not as difficult as you Imagined?

Day 9 for me and tonight was really tough because I have spent the evening with heavy smokers. I have sucked so many lozenges that I feel sick but I was absolutely determined that i was not going to wreck 9 days of effort In a moment of madness. I have tole my friends that my house Is now non-smoking so they will have to sit on the patio In the wind If they want to smoke.
good for you!.. when i started to fell better physically was when i had to start using my willpower to not smoke,, so be aware of that now in to your second week.:-6

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1340360 wrote: good for you!.. when i started to fell better physically was when i had to start using my willpower to not smoke,, so be aware of that now in to your second week.:-6
I did not you were a tree cutter:yh_rotfl

Day 10 and tonight was really tough. A very very busy night with wrong food orders going to wrong address's, awkward customers, stressed out drivers and all manner of malarky. I was actually so busy that I did not think of lighting up or popping a lozenge but It was that moment when the rush was over and we all sat down with Turkish Tea and they all sparked up. I went and chopped lettuce Instead.

How Is every-one else doing?

Wisey... Roger? Are you there? Base to Wisey and Roger. I hope you are keeping It up.

With my saved wonga, I have decided that tomorrow I am going to treat Oscar... my cat not me. I am buying him a new bed after puppy ate his last one and I may even go for a diamantee collar that he can lose In the bushes like the last one he had.

Thanks again for all the support folks... Even though I say It myself, I am damn pleased with my-self right now. :guitarist:guitarist:guitarist
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1340449 wrote: I did not you were a tree cutter:yh_rotfl

Day 10 and tonight was really tough. A very very busy night with wrong food orders going to wrong address's, awkward customers, stressed out drivers and all manner of malarky. I was actually so busy that I did not think of lighting up or popping a lozenge but It was that moment when the rush was over and we all sat down with Turkish Tea and they all sparked up. I went and chopped lettuce Instead.

How Is every-one else doing?

Wisey... Roger? Are you there? Base to Wisey and Roger. I hope you are keeping It up.

With my saved wonga, I have decided that tomorrow I am going to treat Oscar... my cat not me. I am buying him a new bed after puppy ate his last one and I may even go for a diamantee collar that he can lose In the bushes like the last one he had.

Thanks again for all the support folks... Even though I say It myself, I am damn pleased with my-self right now. :guitarist:guitarist:guitarist
ohhh yu bugger!!:wah::wah: i wouldn't care i saw it and thought ,, meh cant be bothered to edit :rolleyes:... well done on the lettuce choppping btw :wah: serioulsy thought kits gonna be months before you know it and you will still be amazed at yourself!

Hope everyone else is doing ok too;)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

And don't fall into that trap of having one that is 'not your fault' . If you slip and have one, OWN it and move forward.

I really think that you are enough pig headed like me that you can pull this off long term Oscar!

Oscar Namechange

flopstock;1340515 wrote: And don't fall into that trap of having one that is 'not your fault' . If you slip and have one, OWN it and move forward.

I really think that you are enough pig headed like me that you can pull this off long term Oscar!
I have to admit that I never believed I would get to day 11 and spend less time thinking about them. Now, I am too pig headed to go back on what I have achieved.

Last week, I could not wait to go to bed because sitting up late made me want one so much. Now I can sit here at the laptop quite happily with-out them.

What has happened to Roger and Wisey?
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I don't think wisey is ever on during the weekend much.

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

Made it through the weekend. Actually Think its getting easier. Would I like to have a cigg. sure I loved smoking but I'm done with them.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

YZGI;1340754 wrote: Made it through the weekend. Actually Think its getting easier. Would I like to have a cigg. sure I loved smoking but I'm done with them.

My hero!:-4

OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

I stopped again today. I had a flu jab last Tuesday and for the first time I was actually affected by it. I've felt quite rough for the last few days. I expect that's from not having much to eat this year and my immune system has been weakened.

I have been given an inhalator to help with the cravings as well as patches. It's quite effective. Getting the suction right takes a bit of practise though. My first attempt had me coughing for 5 minutes as the nicotine hit the back of my throat.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Think of all the money you guy's won't be spending on cigarettes. Big time savings. The key to managing money is not necessarily how much you make but how well you control expenses.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Ahso!;1340775 wrote: Think of all the money you guy's won't be spending on cigarettes. Big time savings. The key to managing money is not necessarily how much you make but how well you control expenses.

I will do Ahso. Though money isn't the reason I am kicking the smoking habit.

Return to “General Chit Chat”